Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!!

I know it's short notice, but this was just brought to my attention today. There is an exotics show being held this SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2010. It is being held at the Americana Shopping Center in Manhasset, NY.

Americana Manhasset - Long Island's Destination Luxury Shopping Center

For those of you that are not familiar with the area or the show (that took a hiatus last year), the Americana is an extreme high end shopping center (coach, LV, Tiffany, Zenga, Brooks Brothers, V.Wang, etc.) It's is very easy to get to, any map site will give you proper directions. It is literally located right on Rt. 25A (northern blvd.)

The cars, if the previous years are representative, should include; Ferrari, Lamborghini, Buggati, Porche, Mercedes, Lotus, Pagani, Bentley, RR, Maybach, as well as your standard higher end models from BMW, Lexus, Audi. It's been a great show in the past, on par with (maybe alittle less participating show cars) with the GCC, so i'm sure it won't disappoint this year.

As a someone who is familiar with the area, i would advise you to come earlier because parking at the Americana is not gigantic, and the addition of normal Sunday shoppers will only limit parking further.

Feel free to start up an attendance/rides list and i'll keep my eye out for those reppin' (i'm located maybe 5-10 miles away so i'm not participating in any caravan, lol)

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
see you guys sunday.

·
Registered
934 Posts
illl be there

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
In

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
ill be there

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I'm here already so I figured I'd start an L4P section in the parking lot, my clk is in front of the gap if you guys want to park there...there's some seriously sick shit here

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Be there in 5. I'll look for your clk kbahl.

I'm in the black e92 335 w/ csl's

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Great show, some insane cars. At least half a dozen 458s.

Veyron
Koenigsegg
MC12
Spyker

etc

·
Registered
934 Posts
it was great saw some great cars and had fun

·
Banned
3,661 Posts