Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been on here for a while and tend to be more of a lurker than anything but occasionally will post. I have been through my fair share of cars in the past couple of years but have found one I really like that will get me through till I can get what I really want.

I bought the 2012 335i in January with low miles and have done my best to keep it that way, having a daily driver certainly helps even if it is a gas guzzling Jeep. Throughout the past couple of months I have added some things here and there, yesterday on the way off base I snapped a couple of pictures. There are certainly a lot more mods planned and perks of where I work there are always some nice photo opportunities.

Current Mods:
Avant Garde wheels - 19x8.5 and 19x9.5
KW V3 Coilovers
BMS Intake
Active Autosport Charge Pipe
BMW Black Kidney Grilles

Reactions: FMan

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Nothing too crazy for this but a downpipe, exhaust, and tune will probably be the sum of anything else I do to this car. I am hoping to get a solid two years out of this and not dump to much money into it so I can happily move on.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks and 15% for some reason they look a lot darker in pictures than they look in person I feel.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha yea I know there is another 335i black coupe on base that used to be the exact same till I did some stuff to mine. I am sure there are more than enough of these running around town.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha will do for sure hard car to miss! Just moved to Greenwood Village so will be commuting and mostly be at the Academy or in Denver but definitely will keep a look out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts