I agree! Very aggressive, perfect for the cls

·
Registered
292 Posts
Makes me miss my CL63. Nice Set Up!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
lol ^^^ good eye sir! The Deep Spec option is something we will officially offer and list on our site before end of year but in the meantime i'll explain : ) The difference between Deep Spec and Track Spec is the leg extension seen on the Deep Spec, just like the deep concave leg extension option only with a step lip.

For 2013 The Deep Spec configuration will be the improved and updated version of our deep concave line. Reason being, the step lip rim halves are much better in terms of ride quality, weight, strength, and water retention issues which cause vibration in the rain are non existent with these. Depth, styles, applications, etc are unchanged with Deep Spec as opposed to Deep concave or Track Spec's, the only difference is it's a deeeeeeep step lip on many applications when applicable. examples of CDP below:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
J to the rescue!

·
Registered
105 Posts
figured as much, thanks for chiming in!

I wanted this option when i ordered my track specs but they said they could not do it on a c63, it seemed odd to me that it couldn't be done

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
J to the rescue!
lol :clap:

figured as much, thanks for chiming in!
I wanted this option when i ordered my track specs but they said they could not do it on a c63, it seemed odd to me that it couldn't be done
no problem, I assume on your c63 it was a 19" order correct? If so the deep spec option isnt really possible due to a combination of 2 things...1 being the c63's large brake diameter vs the 19" diameter placement of the assembly flange which in deep spec mode the assembly flange is pushed back for the deep lip, however it's not able to be pushed back due to interference with the caliper with the assembly bolts. 2 being the 19" deep concave forging limitation which regardless of the above mentioned brake issue, the 19" is limited to only 3" max lip size or leg extension on this car as a result of the higher et normally at 19x10+50 in combination with the brakes unfortunately. I think I know the order in question, it was a recent issue correct? In any case, thank you for your business and hopefully this answers your questions :bow1:

·
Registered
105 Posts
lol :clap:

no problem, I assume on your c63 it was a 19" order correct? If so the deep spec option isnt really possible due to a combination of 2 things...1 being the c63's large brake diameter vs the 19" diameter placement of the assembly flange which in deep spec mode the assembly flange is pushed back for the deep lip, however it's not able to be pushed back due to interference with the caliper with the assembly bolts. 2 being the 19" deep concave forging limitation which regardless of the above mentioned brake issue, the 19" is limited to only 3" max lip size or leg extension on this car as a result of the higher et normally at 19x10+50 in combination with the brakes unfortunately. I think I know the order in question, it was a recent issue correct? In any case, thank you for your business and hopefully this answers your questions :bow1:
No it was actually a 20", so you guys can do this option on a 20" c63 wheel?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
No it was actually a 20", so you guys can do this option on a 20" c63 wheel?
hmm maybe you were advised that in 19" it couldn't be done? yes in 20" it can be done, are your wheels already complete? I only show 1 open 20" c63 order right now, the rest are 19's and the 20" set is for 05 deep concave's, not track spec or deep spec. Well, in any case, if we can help or provide any additional info please let us know as we're more than happy to advise on this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts