Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
i just got my return email from kevin. this event is def worth it. it is so well organized, and a great fall day too. some of the roads that we drove on last year were incredible, had no idea that they are that close to me. this time i'm saving them on the gps for future rides.
If its alright with you guys i would love to be in the L4P group. still new on this site!
Nick thanks for posting this up.
Yea man, that's cool!! The new ko4 should be nicely broken in and screamin by then:D

·
Registered
543 Posts
still waiting on return email from Kevin.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Guys, I got the email a day or two after I sent it to him. The date for the meet is this Friday the 25th. Although I will respect the wishes of the organizer and won't spill the important stuff, you can PM me if you have any direct questions for me. :search:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Guys, I got the email a day or two after I sent it to him. The date for the meet is this Friday the 25th. Although I will respect the wishes of the organizer and won't spill the important stuff, you can PM me if you have any direct questions for me. :search:
Will, you might want to check your email again...its not this Friday (25th) of this month

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Alright guys, here is an updated list of the L4P group for this event:
1. nyspeedfreak
2. anderskt
3. slavik
4. FASTLANE
5. Smith2287
6. kwerks
7. Monsta
8. 03b6avant
9. XQUIZIT
10. DAHBEAST
11. GoKartMozart315
12. yupitsnuge

Please make sure you guys have all emailed the organizer. Let me know if I forgot anyone.

21 - 40 of 247 Posts