Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up a 01 360 Spider from a neighbor that has owned the car for over 12 yrs. Everything is in working order with service records etc but the one thing irking me is the plastic rear window has a fog to it. I have been researching ways to clean it and have heard everything from Pledge furniture polish to Plexus plastic polish. I know we have some members on here with Spiders and was hoping they could help me out before I start blasting furniture polish everywhere. Any help is appreciated guys.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Appreciate the input here guys.Crickets, crickets.. I ended up using a product Meguiars PlastX and it worked awesome took the clear faded look right out and just applied it with a foam pad for waxing and wiped off with a microfiber cloth. Will post some pics after work.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi I would recommended using a sealant over the top of the window now that you have used PlastX. I used PlastX on my headlights and it worked a treat, however after a few months the problem recurred (it will happen faster and faster). Unless you apply a suitable sealant.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cav thanks for the input any suggestions on sealants ? Mateo I have no problem moving the op it was sort of geared toward the 360 owners on the forum which I guess are few and far between.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts