Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am cleaning out my closet.I need an idea on whats hott out there this year its been a while.Any sugg.Let me know what you have.Mostly casual clothes though.Until a suit is needed.....

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
NO CA/Ed Hardy/Affliction! idk what kinds of girls you are wanting attention from, but the ones that flock to that stuff are these kinds of girls:

That's ok if you're into that sort of thing though.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I guess it depends on your age and style, do you want to be noticed, flashy etc or do you want to keep it clean. I noticed the Ed hardy supporters are in Fl and the UK, it is not that popular anymore on the west coast. In my opinion, judge your body type and keep it simple, if you are a athletic build rock slimmer jeans and a fitted shirt, etc... The trends are turning to a plain style, simple retro graphic tee's and plain jeans with some air max's, will usually kill for a casual style.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I think a Ted Baker or Ben Sherman shirt, with a nice pair of jeans and good loafers are a great look on a guy. Finish the outfit with an awesome watch and you're good to go!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I kid I kid. I agree with spectrum and the other guys keep it clean,less is more right now and Yanky the polos are classic of course.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think a Ted Baker or Ben Sherman shirt, with a nice pair of jeans and good loafers are a great look on a guy. Finish the outfit with an awesome watch and you're good to go!
well said! Subtle but the people who know class will notice!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Lately Ive been pretty big on "military shirts" the dressier ones. I like the shoulder tabs, but really like the long sleeve ones that have the straps inside the sleeves that you can button when you roll up the sleeves.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Anything Christian Audiger and true religion jeans. Gets the girls everytime ;)
you can never go wrong with true religion. The stitching is amazing. Make sure it's christian audigier and not ed hardy by CA if you go that route. Ed Hardy seems to affiliate with morons and doucebags (just my experiance, I have met some who are not so no offense). I like some of Dolce and Gabbana's fall collection items like their cartoon shirts they just released. Depends on your style though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anything Christian Audiger and true religion jeans. Gets the girls everytime ;)
I wouldn't group true religion with ed hardy. I agree that everything CA/Affliction sells will make you look like a D-bag, however True Religion makes a nice pair of jeans and women know what you paid for them. Where I'm from (West Coast, Canada) you get compliments on them every time you wear them out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts