Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love washing and detailing my car but hate cleaning up afterwards because I don't know the best way. What's the best way to clean my mitts and dirty towels?

Thanks.

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance

·
Registered
620 Posts
Only wash microfiber stuff with OTHER microfiber stuff...

washing machine on gente/delicate

dryer on either low heat or no heat/fluff

those who've mixed microfiber towels in with a load containing cotton products know microfiber will pick up the lint and crap like crazy... I always run my microfiber products separate from my cotton terry towels and foam pads.

I usually hand wash my foam applicator pads.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
all the above is true....MF, pads separately...clothes and MF separately. cotton towels, what are those..lol?

wash with tide free or ALL free and clear, extra rinse cycle, dry on low with ZERO fabric softeners!!! I did that once on accident (sheets were in the dryer from preious load) and it ruined about 40 towels...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I also add in some White Vinegar. Helps cut out some of the products and gets everything cleaner.

I was all exterior towels separately from any towels used on the interior or wheels/tires.

D!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just throw them in the washing machine but in 2 loads to separate the MF towels used for compound/polish/wax/sealant and for everything else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts