Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Another AMG encounter in Switzerland during the Vossen World Tour. This dropped C63 AMG sedan wrapped in gloss white with carbon fiber accents like the front lip and rear diffuser caught our eyes. Dropped low to the ground on our Vossen VVS-CV7s in silver polish look even more amazing with staggered 20x9 / 20x10.5. Flush and aggressive.

Big THANKS to Thomas from ECCENTRICALL | Felgen for helping us make it all possible.

Zurich, Switzerland

Click any photo to visit the full Vossen World Tour

Featured:

Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Sedan
Vossen VVS-CV7s Silver Polish
F:20x9 / R: 20x10.5

Gloss White Wrapped

20x10.5 Rear

Silver Polish VVS-CV7s

Nicely modified

Dropped low

Carbon Fiber rear diffuser

See more of this sweet C63 in the latest video from the Vossen World Tour

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
How many inches are the wheels?
20x9/20x10.5

Great video! You guys should do a behind the scenes of one of your videos. I think it would be cool to see the people behind the camera at work. Photographers and videographers rarely get the credit they deserve.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Agreed with above, but I think it would look a little better if the wheels were actually a bit smaller. 19s maybe. They seem a little big on this car.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
20x9/20x10.5

Great video! You guys should do a behind the scenes of one of your videos. I think it would be cool to see the people behind the camera at work. Photographers and videographers rarely get the credit they deserve.
Thanks. We have some BTS things coming up and check us out on Vine. I just hope those biters don't try to continue to copy our style to the "T" or to the "V" lol :D

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Only things I would change... raise suspension (I like low but this is a tad too much) and polish exhaust tips (Just the tip though:whistle:)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I'm still ol skool with shiny lips but if I were to like concave, it would look like this.
That's one of the best look C's I have seen.
Bravo!

·
Registered
693 Posts
This looks insane! When will the CV7 be out in a 19" wheel with C63 fitment? Also, what's the weight of these compared to stock wheels, say the C63 18" ones?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts