Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
キタ━━━━━━━━━━(゜∀゜)━━━━━━━━━━ッ!!​

Just arrived 2 hours ago off the transport truck. I beat my salesperson to it and checked it out before he did.
Shipping people already took off the plastic wrappers before I got there.

2015 BMW 435i X Drive Gran Coupe
Alpine white on Coral Red

I shall christian her as...Claudia

Official pick up date is Friday Aug 29: OH MY!

Only thing that threw me off was the chrome trim (thought I would get black shadow line), white 4 gills (no issue), and no ///M badge on the front fenders, but no big issue.

I LOVE HER!

Some cell phone pics

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
[RESERVED FOR PICTURE WHORING]

I made another visit again today and salesman got me the keys to check the interior out. OMG.

This time I brought my Canon 60D SLR.

N.B. White balance is automatic so the red seats look more bright red in the shots.

In real life they are not "in-your-face" intensity, but a very classy deep red. So glad I went with Coral Red as it really ups the luxury feel of the vehicle as a whole.

...And a few more exterior shots...

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I want dealer to take time prepping it nicely before the long labor day weekend.

If I take the car now it'd be too overwhelming to not think about it at work; need some cool down time lol.
Off for 3 week holiday! (much deserved though, as this year has been BUSY)

In the mean time the salesman let me take home the car guides, so this whole weekend I'm going to pour over the books from cover to cover.

And yeah, that red interior is SEXY as FVCK.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Congrats bud!!!!!!! That's awesome, great car love the interior............

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks good man! Congrats
Thanks - I made sure I posted pictures as you requested :D

Congrats bud!!!!!!! That's awesome, great car love the interior............
Yes just saw the interior today up close and opened up the doors the first time. By god the guts are glorious! New car smell is awesome!

Wow, she's beautiful! Congrats!
Thanks! I've grown fond of the matte chrome shadow line and white gill.

Congrats! can your smile be any bigger? lol
Best high ever this week. Worth all that hard work at school and the office over many years!

Congrats

Looking good
Thanks again!

Sweet!!! Congrats!!
Thanks my man!

Congrats man, this next week is going to feel like forever haha.
I already promised the salesman I wouldn't bug him till delivery date! Yes it will drag on, but work is busy and should make the days pass by quickly.

Great stuff mate, enjoy it when you finally get it.
Oh absolutely. Already planned out a few driving routes during my vacation time starting right when I pick my car up.

Enjoy it. You may want to look at getting a sealant put on the leather at a local detailer to prevent or reduce dye transfer to those beautiful red seats.
Yes I will look into that. Apparently from what the salesperson said the red isn't as bad as say beige or oyster where those get really touchy and you have to watch what you wear.

Very nice! Any mods planned or are you going to keep her stock?
So far only tint all around 50% front and 35% rear. MUCH later I might consider the MPPK and M Exhaust. But this is a huge jump in car and performance than my basic Subaru.

·
Registered
281 Posts
My current F30 has coral red interior, as your salesman said it has been pretty good for dye transfer. I wear jeans most of the time if I'm not driving to work.

I want to see plenty of pics of it in the nice parts of Canada :), sounds like you planned it well.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Plain Jane Impeza will be going to sister entering university next year.
An '07 Subaru 4EAT ain't a bad start for a first hand me down car.
Better than mine, a '91 323 Mazda Protege.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Just realized that I missed ordering option 760 which is high glass black shadow trim which is a no charge option.
3L8 is matte chrome window trim, which is what I have.

Oh well, I still like it. Most fancy cars have gloss silver type finish around the windows anyways.

And even looking at the pictures more, I think the matte chrome is a hidden blessing that works well to help transition alpine white to the black A,B, and C pillars. I wasn't going for a storm trooper look either at first.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts