Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I don't really post much but I'm regularly online viewing post on this great forum :)

I thought I'd share this with you. The Icelandic classic car ownersclub came together for their 11th annual car show on this campsite, a total of 215 cars took part in the show this year and there were loads of good looking cars to see. I'll post the 6 that I have resized on here but the rest can be seen on my facebook page if you are interested :)

749287.jpg
749279.jpg
749280.jpg
749282.jpg
749284.jpg
749286.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Nice! Looks like some cool classics there, especially that rat rod. I don't know why but I never imagined Iceland would have a large car culture, but I suppose it's probably the same as Newfoundland, a short summer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice! Looks like some cool classics there, especially that rat rod. I don't know why but I never imagined Iceland would have a large car culture, but I suppose it's probably the same as Newfoundland, a short summer.
Population, isolation, taxes and stupid laws.
Iceland population: 325 671
Newfoundland population: 526 896

It's a small island. The taxes must be ridiculous just like in every other northern european country, cars are double or triple the price they are in north america.

I've been to Iceland once, it was damn nice. Our bus got stuck in flood and the news papers interviewed us. Must have been a quiet news week :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts