Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someonne tell me how to turn off the traction control? I can't seem to find it. Thank you

·
Registered
847 Posts
There should be a button that says ESP, push that to turn off the traction control. I think its on the dash towards the top bu the hazzard flasher button.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
If it's a newer one 09-up they don't make it easy. You have to scroll through the instrument cluster menus to do it.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
And even if you turn that off, it doesn't disable it. Just makes it a LOT less noticeable.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Put your car in park and turn the engine off. With the engine off, depress the accelerator pedal three times. Now tap your head twice and rub your belly four complete circles. Turn car back on and go.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Put your car in park and turn the engine off. With the engine off, depress the accelerator pedal three times. Now tap your head twice and rub your belly four complete circles. Turn car back on and go.
That is so ignorant.

You forgot to hold your tongue to the left. Must have had a Beemer before this.:lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found it! Thank you. This car does awesome burnouts! It can burn rubber for half of a block. So much smoke you couldn't see behind you. I will video one tomorrow. I can see the biggest expense for this car is going to be rear tires.:D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Haha! The rear tires are going to wear so fast! I have the 63 and go through rear tires quick! When I had the stocks, I was going through rears every 3,000 - 4,000 miles. I put Pirelli's on my 22's and have not had to replace them as often. Pirelli's are a bit harder then the stock Yokohama / Continental / Michelin brand.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha! The rear tires are going to wear so fast! I have the 63 and go through rear tires quick! When I had the stocks, I was going through rears every 3,000 - 4,000 miles. I put Pirelli's on my 22's and have not had to replace them as often. Pirelli's are a bit harder then the stock Yokohama / Continental / Michelin brand.
How much did the ride change with 22"s? Did it get very hard?
My Bentley rode very hard when i put 22" on it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I would stay away from 22's. They take a lot away from the cars...

However, if you're interested in another 70whp and 100wtq I'd love to help.

Great stable BTW.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts