Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a new cutter, but I'm pretty picky, and I can't find anything I like. I'd prefer a double guillotine with a big ring gauge. Can anyone suggest something unique? Pics of your own cutters would be greatly appreciated as well.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have become a fan of the Palio it cuts so well but it isnt flashy like some.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Xikar Xi3 STK works great for me...

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
+1 I have three of them. Awesome cutters with zero problems. They also have a lifetime warrenty, any problems and they ship you a new one!
I have 3 also. 2 carbon and 1 wood. Thinking I'm going to get the all titanium one next

·
Registered
335 Posts
The xicars take a little getting used to with the shape but once you do they work great.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
like everyone else mentioned, I have the xicar CF one. great piece, very reliable. only had a problem one time, it got jammed closed and wouldn't open, a shot of wd-40 opened it up quicker than alcohol and paris hiltons legs :shifty: and works like new!

·
Lord of War
11,101 Posts
Shopping as well. SPent a little time with some Xicars tonight at the my local cigar shop.
I goofed with the Xi in gold, the Xi2 in malachite green, and the Xi3 zebrawood. My guy gave poor reviews on the Xi2 and said they do alot of returns on them after a decent drop. He said the "plastic" tends to shatter. Although its a lifetime warranty I still want something more durable. I liked the Xi in Gold ALOT. Still shopping though.
I bought a pair of $8 scissor style cutters to keep me going till I make a decision.

It looks like these guys at Buy Cheap Cigars - Discount Premium Cigars at Tex Cigars have some pretty good pricing.

I love to give the business to my local store but if you can pick up a nice cutter for 30% off AND a few boxes at a discount, why not, right?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.