Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...It's going to be an exciting couple of years! So many great things stand out...New full size Jeep, 5 new Maserati's, A few new Alpha's, SRT Dart, Viper refresh...Crazy!

Chrysler

2014: Refreshed 300/300C, debuting at Los Angeles Auto Show
2016: 100 C-segment sedan launches; Town & Country minivan launches, complete with PHEV version
2017: 200 sedan gets a mid-cycle refresh; all-new fullsize crossover launches, complete with PHEV version
2018: all-new 300/300C launches; all-new midsize crossover launches
Unconfirmed: 300 SRT8 will die

Dodge/SRT

SRT brand will be folded back into Dodge, meaning the Viper once again wears the Dodge logo
2014: refreshed Charger launches; refreshed Challenger and Challenger SRT launch; Avenger dies
2015: refreshed Charger SRT launches; Viper refreshed
2016: new Dart and Dart SRT arrive; new Journey arrives; Grand Caravan minivan dies with the arrival of new Chrysler Town & Country. Join our siblings at AOL Autos to reflect on the loss of the first mainstream minivan.
2017: new Journey SRT arrives; Durango refreshed
2018: new B-segment sedan and hatch arrive; new Challenger and Challenger SRT arrive; new Charger and Charger SRT arrive

Jeep

2014: Renegade launches
2015: Grand Cherokee refreshed
2016: 75th anniversary of Jeep; Compass and Patriot die; all-new C-segment SUV launches; Cherokee refreshed
2017: Renegade refreshed; all-new Wrangler launches; all-new Grand Cherokee launches
2018: all-new Grand Wagoneer launches

Ram

2014: ProMaster diesel launches; ProMaster City launches
2015: Ram 1500 refreshed
2016: Ram HD refreshed; Ram chassis cab refreshed
2017: all-new Ram 1500 launches; Commercial light-duty truck refreshed
2018: all-new Ram HD launches; all-new Commercial heavy-duty truck launches; Ram chassis cab major update launches

Fiat

2015: 500X launches; new "specialty" car launches

Maserati

2014: GranTurismo and GranCabrio die
2015: Levante SUV launches
2016: Alfieri Coupe launches
2017: Alfieri Cabrio launches
2018: GranTurismo launches

Alfa Romeo

2014: 4C and 4C Spider launch
2015: all-new midsize vehicle launches (not necessarily for US)
2016-2018: two all-new compacts launch; one all-new midsize vehicle launches; one all-new fullsize vehicle launches; two all-new utility vehicles launch; one new "specialty" vehicle launches (note: not all are necessarily for US)

Ferrari

2014-2018: one new vehicle launches each year

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
300SRT is all but dead, Jeep SRT will only apparently live on until the new GC arrives in 2017/18.

Dodge will now be the 'performance' branch of the FCA tree.

I think it's a good plan for them, eliminating most competition within the company.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm so happy the avenger, patriot, and compass are dying
SO.AM.I. These cars are horrible. The Avenger was pretty cool back in the '90's, But both of these Jeeps are worthless.

300SRT is all but dead, Jeep SRT will only apparently live on until the new GC arrives in 2017/18.
Hopefully the next series of 300 SRT will end up like the last series of Magnum SRT, people buy them and store them in a garage to be worth millions in the years to come.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
300 SRT I don't see being like that, it's too close to what is/will be offered in the Charger SRT...the Jeep SRT however, I could see potentially going up in value.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
300 SRT I don't see being like that, it's too close to what is/will be offered in the Charger SRT...the Jeep SRT however, I could see potentially going up in value.
I hope so...I'm still trying to find a cherry Magnum so stow away for later haha

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I am hearing from the Chrysler community that since Maserati Ghibli based on current Chrysler 300, that the 2015 face lifted 300 will get Ghibi treatment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am hearing from the Chrysler community that since Maserati Ghibli based on current Chrysler 300, that the 2015 face lifted 300 will get Ghibi treatment.
I think this is the main reason why I'm not a fan of the new Maserati's that have come out so far, they look like a Chrysler 300 inside, Maserati's of the past had a more distinct, more Ferrari-esk interior, which I think suited the brand more. To me having (about) the same interior in a Maserati as a Chrysler 300 is a mistake, and making the brand look and feel a little "cheap"

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I think this is the main reason why I'm not a fan of the new Maserati's that have come out so far, they look like a Chrysler 300 inside, Maserati's of the past had a more distinct, more Ferrari-esk interior, which I think suited the brand more. To me having (about) the same interior in a Maserati as a Chrysler 300 is a mistake, and making the brand look and feel a little "cheap"
i agree but at list they will be more reliable

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
theres gonna be an srt version of the dart, why ? ugly, + it had from what i've heard awful sales.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts