Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I visited ZR Auto in Calgary over the weekend to check out their newly-wrapped chrome/shimmer black Kleeman Mercedes SL55 AMG wearing a FAB Design widebody kit.
I know a lot of people aren't fans of chrome wraps, but this one I really do like... a lot! What do you guys think?

I wrote up an article on GTspirit.com about this car. If you're interested, have a look!

The shimmer black specialty wrap on the hood, roof and trunk sparkles in the sunlight, which accents the chrome body of the SL very nicely.
But the wrap isn’t the only modification that has been made to this German beast. The had parts brought in from Holger at IMSA for a full engine overhaul.
Modifications include a Kleeman supercharger, modified ECU tuning program, Kleeman throttle body, sport cats, headers and high-flow duel exhaust. The car now pushes out 640hp and 616 lb/ft of torque.

Zahir Rana, owner of ZR Auto, describes the car as: “An absolute monster. It’ll make you s*** your pants, trust me!”
Rana said his inspiration for building this car was because: “I just wanted something fun to drive. Its presence on the road is like no other, its stance is so masculine and its just a great car to take out on the road!”

Exterior modifications to the car include a full wide-body kit from FAB Design in Germany, custom FAB Design wheels, sport wing and lowering springs.
With a dyno-tested top speed of over 310 km/h and a 0-100 km/h time of 4.0 seconds, this Mercedes is one fast convertible!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know a lot of people are going to hate on it, but the owner loves it! I love bold wraps, so I do like this one.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Everyone wants to be a Lambo this days.....

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Wheels are hideous. Could possibly be pulled off if the wheels were replaced and the entire car wrapped in Black.

·
Registered
138 Posts
yikes.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm glad the owner likes it because I'm not sure too many other people will. Goes to show money doesn't buy taste lol. Get rid of the wrap, wheels and lambo doors and it'll be good again!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
In my opinion, it looked strange before the wrap. I am not a huge fan of the Lambo doors or the wheels, but it's not my car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts