Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO My wife and I along my sons 5 yr old and 1 yr old want to go away for couple days over the holidays that are coming up at end of december.
Got any ideas???
Budget is $2500

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Are you looking for some place warm? Mountains?

Warm...you could head south to Florida...somewhere close to Disney and spend a day or two there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Disney All The Way!!!

Disney World, Orlando Florida! Without a doubt!
Holiday Wishes Fireworks, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Epcot's holidays around the world. Long story short, disney really lights up around the holidays. It feels like one big warm friendly home around December. Your kids tickets would be cheaper, no snow and they'd love all the entertainment/characters/lights.
Accomodations wise, I've stayed at a lot of the high-end disney properties as well as the Waldorf Astoria Orlando, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress and Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grand Lakes. The best, Waldorf. But, if your looking for budget/value accomodations, I'd suggest The Florida Hotel and Conference Center.
What dates are you looking at? Have any idea yet? Don't wait last minute to book.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Disney World, Orlando Florida! Without a doubt!
Holiday Wishes Fireworks, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Epcot's holidays around the world. Long story short, disney really lights up around the holidays. It feels like one big warm friendly home around December. Your kids tickets would be cheaper, no snow and they'd love all the entertainment/characters/lights.
Accomodations wise, I've stayed at a lot of the high-end disney properties as well as the Waldorf Astoria Orlando, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress and Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grand Lakes. The best, Waldorf. But, if your looking for budget/value accomodations, I'd suggest The Florida Hotel and Conference Center.
What dates are you looking at? Have any idea yet? Don't wait last minute to book.
we initially thought of disney but not doing it all. I will talk with wife this weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts