Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there with my brother and boyfriend decked in purple and gold screaming my little drunken heart out for the LAKESHOW! anyone else gonna be at the most epic game of the season ?

Holler if you are so we can take and L4P X-Mas Photo ;) and grab a drink!:clap:

soooo excited!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I'm a little too far away to be comming to Staples, but I'll watch it online..

I have to say though, if they play the Heat like they're playing now, they're gonna get blown out.. And I'm a Lakers fan, so don't think this is some random Heat fan's mumbojumbo :lol:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i wont be there...but i hope the lakers...and more important, all the lakers fanboys and girls, who before kobe didnt know shit about basketball...gets blown the fvck out of that arena. :D

I cant say it will happen, it is their first year together. but i can only hope. for the fans' sake atleast. :whistle:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
^^^ so U mean most of the Heat fans this year??
I cannot wait for the heat get blown out and have lebron's ego be bursted a little, and have all those fake ass lebron jersey wearing fans bitch and look for every excuses after the game as to why they lost.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
The King of South Beach is gonna silence the laker girls and all y'all once and for all!
Step aside grandpa Kobe; there's a new sheriff of the NBA.

Go on MIAMI!!!!

305 in da house! ;)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
The King of South Beach is gonna silence the laker girls and all y'all once and for all!

Go on MIAMI!!!!

305 in da house! ;)
self-titled "King" with no RING?
dont worry about "Grandpa" Kobe, he'll dominate.
worry about ur queen going through artest lol

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
here is lebron's stats vs artest!!

LEBRON JAMES
Record 3W - 7L
avg- PTS 27.5 -- FG% .471 -- 3P% .328 -- FTA 8.8 -- REB 7.0 -- AST 6.7 -- TOV 3.3
vs artest- PTS 24.6 -- FG% .447 -- 3P% .231 -- FTA 7.1 -- REB 5.8 -- AST 5.3 -- TOV 5.1

I bet Lebron bout 200,000 tickets for the artest championship ring sweepstake!!! ha, cuz thats the only way he gets a ring

·
Registered
2,696 Posts

Go on MIAMI!!!!

305 in da house! ;)
Hahaha, you can't be serious. Last year, the Cavs beat L.A. 2 times in the regular season, and who became the Champs? :lol:

btw; facepalm

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
Checked in for the Heat.
I don't even really like basketball but all I know is that the I want the Heat to win.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Gotta love all these Heat (ex cavs) fans that are coming out of no where.

The Lakers are going to embarrass the Heat so badly it's going to be hilarious!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Gotta cheer on the Heat. My brother is a Miami boy too but loves those Lakers. Even named his son Kobe. Gonna be a ruckus this Xmas.

·
Registered
509 Posts
i wont be there...but i hope the lakers...and more important, all the lakers fanboys and girls, who before kobe didnt know shit about basketball...gets blown the fvck out of that arena. :D

I cant say it will happen, it is their first year together. but i can only hope. for the fans' sake atleast. :whistle:
+1!!!! I'm not a Heat fan, but a true diehard Boston Celtic bleed green type LOL...so in true Celtic form I am rooting for the Heat :D

Have fun Kayla!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I forgot how many of my miami buddies are up on here - sorry boys I have been a lakers fan since i lived in NYC and before Kobe was on the team! Did any of you miami boys support your team before you got lebron?!

As many of you know i was in a gnarly brawl during the final game of last years finals - I take my lakers love seriously ... and love watching opposing fans cry when they get pummeled ! ;)

I want to see lebron cry ... just a little ... a tear is fine ... it will happen

1 - 20 of 71 Posts