Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've done a few sets for the CP3 over the years through one of our retail outlets, Road Rich in LA, formerly through AE Performance but since the tragedy one of the shop managers, Rich has moved on to open his own shop called ROAD RICH. We wish him the best of luck with the new venture and we're looking forward to more projects together in the future. For now, here's a perfect example of how a new S class is done :bow1: Big thanks to Chris Paul for choosing ADV.1 Wheels : ) We're all big fans.

2014 S550
ADV5 Track Spec
21x9.0 / 21x10.5
Brushed Gunmetal everything

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
WOW. Those wheels look perfect on that car.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think it looks great. The only thing I was thinking was why is Chris Paul driving an S550, I would have seriously assumed he would be in an S63.

It seriously looks great though and I can't wait to get my ADV1's on my S550 (I wish I could afford the S63).

·
Registered
403 Posts
I think it looks great. The only thing I was thinking was why is Chris Paul driving an S550, I would have seriously assumed he would be in an S63.

It seriously looks great though and I can't wait to get my ADV1's on my S550 (I wish I could afford the S63).
I came to this thread to say the exact same thing. Looks great

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
143 Posts
Honestly, maybe because he realized that in Los Angeles, a ~580-hp German behemoth of a sedan that is most likely going to spend its time in traffic on the way from and to both practices and games just doesn't make sense. Guy has more sense than money apparently! Looks slick.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Maybe he got it before the S63 was available? Maybe it's a temp until the S63 comes in or maybe he doesn't care because either way this looks amazing!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Maybe he got it before the S63 was available? Maybe it's a temp until the S63 comes in or maybe he doesn't care because either way this looks amazing!
Yeah, I agree it looks awesome. I can't wait to get my wheels on my car so I can roll like Chris Paul :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Completely agree with you there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts