Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CHP 11-99 Foundation Plate for sale New never used , I have 1 atm ( Maybe 3 more if I find where I left them)
For more info Pm me , Asking $300 for it Or pm your offer , Located in socal

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty much the plate shows a police officer that has pulled you over that you either have a family member in the CHP , or a big supporter aka donating lots of money to CHP , and yes they will get you out of tickets nothing really big like a police pursuit xD

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not saying the OP's are fake...I am just saying that there are lots of fakes out there.
to be honest idk since I got them from my buddy and I really dont know what year its from his dads been with CHP for about 20 something years

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Pretty shitty you can pay for a get out of jail free card. Just comes to show that money can buy power.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Pretty much the plate shows a police officer that has pulled you over that you either have a family member in the CHP , or a big supporter aka donating lots of money to CHP , and yes they will get you out of tickets nothing really big like a police pursuit xD
Wrong. With the plate frame, the CHP and other revenue collectors hold you to "a higher standard". Didn't even get me out of a front plate ticket.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wrong. With the plate frame, the CHP and other revenue collectors hold you to "a higher standard". Didn't even get me out of a front plate ticket.
well it all matters to the officer , but iv heard some cops being more dicks when they sometimes see younger guys with them

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Lol, cops do not care about a plate frame. Unless you have a FOP member plaque, or in some states there are plates you can only get if you are retired/active first responder, no one really cares. Unless you have military plates, those help.

I can tell you this is a very reliable source.....

And some of the plates and plaques, are illegal to have unless they are issued to you, or you are a memeber

1 - 18 of 18 Posts