Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the watches, bags and phones...! :lol:

China has allowed the carrier-based J-15 to be photographed (above) and videotaped (below) for the first time after reportedly achieving first flight last August.

The J-15 is credited by the Chinese as indigenous development, but the Russians consider it a rip-off of a Sukhoi Su-33 that China acquired from the Ukraine. Moscow also has complained that China ripped off the Su-27 by starting a production line for the carbon-copy J-11B.

First glimpse of Chinese fighter, or Russian rip-off? - The DEW Line

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
China is one of the leading makers in aerospace and aviation. I wouldn't underestimate missles, satellites and planes developed by the Chinese. In this day and age, money buys everything and China is very capable technologically and militarily.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Some body please send over some fine ass girls to china. Maybe they can also improve the odds and produce some more. Actually please send Megan Fox to china, I like to see a couple of thousands of her running around.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Some body please send over some fine ass girls to china. Maybe they can also improve the odds and produce some more. Actually please send Megan Fox to china, I like to see a couple of thousands of her running around.
+1000. Good idea.............

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
we're all gonna be speakin' Chinese soon anyway if this country don't get it's butt in gear! No
offense to my Chinese brothers but that country is on the move!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Forget Megan Fox. China has much finer looking girls than any asian you have seen. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts