Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEEY ALL

This 2009 GT is owened by Saudi Captain / Loay Jandan

22inch FORGIATO FIORE , Hope you like it :)

:bow1:

·
Registered
41 Posts
That is a more than decent looking car. Attention was cleary paid to the balance of Red and Chrome in the wheels and the car. My only gripe is that I would squat it down (more than) a bit. Sitting very high for a car like that.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a more than decent looking car. Attention was cleary paid to the balance of Red and Chrome in the wheels and the car. My only gripe is that I would squat it down (more than) a bit. Sitting very high for a car like that.

Agree

Cant put the car down cuz we have bumpy and trashy streets

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Beautiful color on that Granturismo! Love it! The wheels don't do much for me though. I would have gone with a more traditional racing type spoke.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm really surprised to hear that considering all of the amazing cars prowling the streets. You'd think the people would be willing to pay for and maintain a high quality of roads.

You will be more suprised if i tell you that Saudi arabia is not what every body thinks ( rich people , cool cars , huge homes , etc )

its very hard to live there, and the people have like 2 or 3 cars so they dont use the expensive one all the time

and no if the govermant dont car why pay from your poket to fix somthing that will never ever be fixd

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I really like those rims...just not on this car....would look really nice on a bentley or a rolls, s class..

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Can't say I like the rims, but that car is beyond gorgeous! Nice choice of colour.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts