Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to Chicago next week with some friends, we will be going to the Chicago Auto Show. I was wondering what would be some good places we could eat at? We are collage students so we can not afford really expensive restaurants..any suggestions to what is good to eat out there?

Thank You

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Sorry, but i agree. you should check out the threads already here. Now, If you have any questions after that, or you want some super specific food. feel free to post away!

But i will say giradanos pizza, and portillos.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ralph Lauren's Polo restaurant is obviously a little more expensive but amazing!! Much cheaper scale is the Grand Lux Cafe...same ownership as Cheesecake Factory...also very very good food

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks, I have been to Portillos once and I will be going back there, I want some good chicago Pizza so we might need to try out giradanos pizza, We will be out there for a few days so we want to try out different places that are known to Chicago.

·
Lead Admin
7,619 Posts
I am going to Chicago next week with some friends, we will be going to the Chicago Auto Show. I was wondering what would be some good places we could eat at? We are collage students so we can not afford really expensive restaurants..any suggestions to what is good to eat out there?

Thank You
Cheap good fun historic food for collage kids , Maxwells Street Depot - Maxwell Street Depot - Bridgeport - Chicago, IL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think we will be there either the 19th or the 20th, we have not decided yet, because we do want to do some touring around Chicago for the few days we are there

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
For pizza, I really enjoyed Bacino's on Wacker. Reasonably priced if memory serves me well.

Oh, and take photos of the Camaro ZL1 at the auto show. Can't believe they didn't debut it in Detroit!

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
If you are in the downtown area, Navy Pier has a great variety of restaurants in a small area. From Billy Goat to McD's your bound to find something you like. And since its winter its all closed off so no freezing your butt off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts