Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as the title says..

I'm comin to town in Dec and wanna meet some friends in the city, need a location.

Any recommendations? thanks!

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
State tobacco smoking ban on all indoor restaurants/ businesses. So you will not find a cigarbar.

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
The only way to smoke in chicago, is if the establishment makes more then 80 or 90% of there sales from tobacco sales. Hence hookah bars, and maybe a cigar bar.

·
L4P Consigliere
1,829 Posts
Check out Fizz Bar in Lakeview area. I haven't been there in a long time, but they have a beer garden where you can smoke. Not quite a steak house but has your typical bar foods.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only way to smoke in chicago, is if the establishment makes more then 80 or 90% of there sales from tobacco sales. Hence hookah bars, and maybe a cigar bar.
Recommend an indoor cigar bar?
I see you live in the same town I grew up in, went to Jacobs, graduated in '94.

Check out Fizz Bar in Lakeview area. I haven't been there in a long time, but they have a beer garden where you can smoke. Not quite a steak house but has your typical bar foods.
Thanks, but beer garden + outside? + December, Chicago = not a good mix ;)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Recommend an indoor cigar bar?
I see you live in the same town I grew up in, went to Jacobs, graduated in '94.

Thanks, but beer garden + outside? + December, Chicago = not a good mix ;)
i grew up in cary, then bought a house here. Go trojans! ha ha

i have no idea about a cigar bar, due to the ban. I am more of a hookah fan. I will ask my neighbor though. hes always going places

·
Registered
80 Posts
Unfortunately not sure of any cigar bars still in Chicago. I go weekly to Cigar King in Skokie. About 15-20mins North of the City. You can still smoke inside there and it's BYOB. They have a huge walk in humidor plus leather lounge chairs and big screen TV's.

I go every Monday with my buddies to have a smoke and a few beers. Great place! Only issue is that they close early. Sun-Thurs 8 Fri-Sat 9

1 - 12 of 12 Posts