Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Don't forget the GT-R police car in the background of the pirst picture. I've never really understood having "fast" police cars, because the two chases a decade don't offset the cost. Not to mention, what's that Camaro going to chase in the UAE? A Bugatti? They're totally cool, though. I'm a fan.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't forget the GT-R police car in the background of the pirst picture. I've never really understood having "fast" police cars, because the two chases a decade don't offset the cost. Not to mention, what's that Camaro going to chase in the UAE? A Bugatti? They're totally cool, though. I'm a fan.
I have some photos of the GT-R, I´ll post them soon :wink:

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Plus when they get in a chase what's a fast car going to do? The need something with protection that can withstand impact.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts