Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Maybe a bit expected after the unveiling of their four Camaro’s, Chevrolet has also announced two special editions of it’s Corvette. One focused on style and another ready to take to the track. The Jake Edition Concept takes the Corvette Racing team’s mascot remains a concept as some accessories aren’t available yet, but are likely to hit the market sometime next year.

Read more & see 8 more high-res pictures!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wow thats awsome, lets face it besides gaining attention, there is no use for these on the streets, too many morons driving too close to try someting.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Holy crap! I love the jake edition, but want the track one

·
Registered
625 Posts
Diggin' the color combo!!!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Does anyone else see this as absolutely pathetic, Z06x... just a few months after the ACR-X?

They should be disgusted with their marketing dept.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Does anyone else see this as absolutely pathetic, Z06x... just a few months after the ACR-X?

They should be disgusted with their marketing dept.
lots of cars at sema have an X in their names. also many brands use similar designations if the cars are meant to compete with each other in some fashion. nothing to get bent out of shape about.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
lots of cars at sema have an X in their names. also many brands use similar designations if the cars are meant to compete with each other in some fashion. nothing to get bent out of shape about.
Definitely not bent out of shape, I just think it's sad/funny that the Corvette has turned into a me too car ever since 1993.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
A Me too car? Isnt that the spirit of competition? Who wants a car that doesnt have a rivalry?

·
Registered
142 Posts
The corvette put the world on it's toes since the introduction of the C5. The LS series of motors continues to evolve and they haven't even tapped direction injection yet, which is on the horizon.

Is the Viper potent, sure, but with so many different flavors and varieties of corvettes from mild to wild, it's filled so many niches.

At least they didn't name it the Z06-R as everyone else names their 'race' versions.

I'm curious to see if GM pushes the Z06X around the ring and how much time they pick up with the weight savings and the aero package.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
such a bad ass car!! saw it in person and i loved it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts