Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today markM and i went to our local infiniti dealership to check out the new Convertible bc my dad told me it was in. It looked really nice with the top down. but i dont think i like it as much with it up. Here are a few pics i took of the car.

Also after leaving the dealership, we went to get something to eat and saw this beautiful car in the parking lot. snapped a few pics and told the guy nice car. looked like a new dolphin player that just got traded here from virginia. Sry for the crappy iphone pics

mark in the car

top up in shop

The aston pics

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Great looking car, I like the white one to the right of it in the first pic aswell.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah wheels look on on the M, kinda to ghetto

·
Registered
194 Posts
after owning the coupe and driving the convertible i still havent figured out how theyre in the same family. The coupe is much more agile and fun to drive, and has more distinct lines imo, the convertible i saw in person/drove was vibrant red which turned me off the minute i saw it, but its also being heavily marketed towards women so i guess the color fits the target market

·
Registered
816 Posts
looked like a new Dolphin player because he was wearing dolphin training gear, or looked like a dolphin player because he was big, black, and drove an Aston Martin?

·
Registered
661 Posts

Thomas Jones ?
Red phantom and green 6 is such a double failure

I think the Vanquish looks amazing, sounds beautiful but drives like the biggest POS I have ever driven. The gearbox is absolutely horrendous.

G37 looks clean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts