Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3M Di-NOC Carbon Fiber Vinyl : Carbon Fiber Gear

Introducing 3M's Di-NOC CA-421 carbon fiber film. The hands-down best alternative in the market is 3M's Di-NOC carbon fiber film. This is a vinyl product which we import from Japan, that actually features a carbon textured finish. It's not just a carbon pattern printed, this texture closely resembles the look of dry carbon fiber, the weave reflects light the same way that carbon fiber would.

The back side of the vinyl features 3M Comply Adhesive, the best in the industry. You simply install like you would any vinyl product, and can be used in many applications such as automotive, home furnishings, laptops, cell phones, etc....the possibilities are endless.

We have pre-set sizes on our site, but can do custom sizes if needed. Just PM me what you would need. Here's some examples of the stuff:

Chris McAlister from the Baltimore Raven's BMW M5 roof:

Nissan 350Z Bumper Accent

Shift surround panel

Hood

Side-Mirror

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WAIT A SECOND......... THIS IS AWESOME!

How much does it run?
You can find full pricing here:

3M Di-NOC Carbon Fiber Vinyl : Carbon Fiber Gear

Don't forget the "l4p4life" discount code gets you 5% off on checkout.

It starts off at $16.25 sq/ft and goes down to about $7.13 sq/ft depending on how much you buy.

Trust me, this stuff absolutely rules. There is nothing else in the market that compares. 3M is the best when it comes to this stuff.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why do I want to wrap my whole desk in this stuff and have a CARBON FIBER DESK!!!!
Haha, do it! It wouldn't even really cost that much in the overall scheme of things...and it would look so ridiculous.

If you're really serious, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a special deal if you can document the whole process. I'm on the lookout for really cool projects like that to help promote the stuff through our site.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
wow, very cool... i think i'll have to do my whole living room furniture with this stuff if i can't find a good carbon fiber coffee table :D

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
I'm gonna build a carbon tub race car out of it. It looks like carbon, therefore it must have all the properties of carbon...right? :wink:

·
Super Moderator
9,038 Posts
damn, that's kinda cool. Better keep it away from Fred, haha

·
Registered
5,976 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I swear this is the first time I've actually used the stuff, and I have never done any sort of vinyl work before...but damn this was easy (I literally just did it) and it looks soooo good! Thoughts?

Placed on top of the switch panel and trimmed a bit:

Tucked all the excess behind the panel:

Made the cutouts for the light switches, and tucked excess behind the panel:

My screws were painted white, so as a makeshift, I sharpied them lol:

Installed!

Looks badass!

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
WOW! This could be awesome for BMW owners who want the M3 carbon look inside. Wrap all the wood trim. Ohh this is giving me ideas!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOW! This could be awesome for BMW owners who want the M3 carbon look inside. Wrap all the wood trim. Ohh this is giving me ideas!
Definitely, in fact I've been looking at a used 5-series, but the wood grain is a big turn off for me. I didn't even think about this!

If you're interested, we can do a group buy if you want to set something up and help organize it, I'd be down.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts