Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting the truck prepped at the shop isn't bad, but what does it take to fix the race cars out at the track? Rolling shops......

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll add more from my site every day.

-Markus-

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I can add a bunch that the jeep guys use. but damn, we really need a desert or some rocks out here. All we do is play in forests, and mud.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Those are unbelievably well thought out and engineered. If the TT's that these trucks are chasing are as well engineered, they will surely win.

Hire me!!!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Damn I wanna play in the desert so bad!!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
how much would a nicely equipped (welding with the gas tank, tire rack, stuff for the dry break, maybe a something that clamps to the front of the bike and holds it so i can work on it) run?

It would be cool to have one that I could use for the trackdays, dirtbikes, and the landspeed comps all in one.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
More pics of this beast, please.

Damn, that's a full extension drawer right there!

I'm working with a wrecker builder to implement some modular drawer cabinets with the trucks. These are some good ideas!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I spotted the #1 repair item needed in the very fist pic (didn't see in the others)............

cooler! hopefully it's full of beer, how can you work on a car/truck w/o beer is beyond me.

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll add more to this thread. Been MIA for a bit.

-Markus-

1 - 20 of 23 Posts