Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sneak peak at some of our auction items:
2 tix to Giants vs Falcons. 2 tix to Rangers vs. Sharks. $500 certificate for auto transport anywhere in US. autographed Sopranos poster. and more

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Corey this event is on a bunch of forums so there will be plenty of people there, gonna be nice to roll in with a group of cars reppin L4P!! Oh BTW Jesse is out of his mind, he was doing like 170 down the highway last night!! I had the wife with me so I wasn't about to run to hard so I took it easy only running to like 150 but you we're right about him driving back from Victory, we might have died......:D

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Corey this event is on a bunch of forums so there will be plenty of people there, gonna be nice to roll in with a group of cars reppin L4P!! Oh BTW Jesse is out of his mind, he was doing like 170 down the highway last night!! I had the wife with me so I wasn't about to run to hard so I took it easy only running to like 150 but you we're right about him driving back from Victory, we might have died......:D
haha..from how he peeled out of john's place...he was ready to run that car after not having it for a while

·
Registered
646 Posts
I was more worried about your car than you were at that current moment bro. Yeah he will more than likely be in jail by 21 the way he drives lol. Any event we all attend as a group we normally do our thing to make it fun, I was just hoping a lot of guys turn out for the cause thats all. See you guys on sunday!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think Kevin said its also on other forums + is more word of mouth event..either way, our crew always has a blast:whistle:
It's on a bunch of websites. There are groups coming from Exotics Rally and Driving Force Club. Plus others from F chat, L chat & Lambo Power, and a few friends. I figure about 15 Ferraris, 6 or 7 Lambos and few Porsches, BMWs and others. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your cars.

What the hell does Jesse drive that does 170?

Kevin

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
It's on a bunch of websites. There are groups coming from Exotics Rally and Driving Force Club. Plus others from F chat, L chat & Lambo Power, and a few friends. I figure about 15 Ferraris, 6 or 7 Lambos and few Porsches, BMWs and others. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your cars.

What the hell does Jesse drive that does 170?

Kevin
He drives a G35...but all our cars hit 150+ on our real runs:whistle:...don't worry..we'll take it cool for the charity run:D -Nik

edit: I was speaking hypothetically of course...if we had access to a track or something;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
FYI- Assmebly steak house is on the corner of sylvan ave and E Palisade Ave. The parking lot is in the back. Enter from E Palisade.

·
Registered
596 Posts
What time is this run going till?? I am guessing 2? Thanks!

·
Registered
646 Posts
gave the ride a quick wash..for those of you that saw it on thurs night, she was a filthy lil bia..c ya guys in the AM
Yeah I want to clean mine up a bit to get off the dust from thursday night but I have not had anytime. I been working like a mad man this week, as I type this I am working for my friend again. FoUr 20+ hour days in one week is killing me, plus my car. I have to sneak to work early tomorrow but I might juat not sleep and wash the car in the garage tonight. :D

Dirty or not I will see you guys at lilo's @ 8:30.

·
Registered
17 Posts
ohh mann soo tempting! but is anyone doing the gokarting afterwards? if i do go i might just meet you guys there since no point going all the way up to ny if i live right there by englewood kinda

41 - 60 of 127 Posts