Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome to L4P Kevin!! I know I can speak for everyone when I say we look forward to meeting you and participating in this great event!! Please let us know if there is anything that we can help with.
Thanks speedfreak. You've all made me feel very welcome. If anyone owns or knows the owner of any business that would like to advertise to a bunch of car guys, please let me know. I need sponsors. They don't have to write checks. They can donate items, gift certificates or services for the auction. For example, I got a couple of model Lambos, some Giants tickets, even a gift certificate for a dog grooming. Every little bit helps.

You guys are great.

Kevin

·
Registered
105 Posts
We are getting a great response from several forums. If anyone here plans to attend, please email me name, address, and car info, in advance. I want to make sure CFF gets everyone's info, so you all get your tax deduction. Also, the restaurant has asked for an estimated head count. So, please contact me, as soon as possible. Thank you.

Kevin
[email protected]

·
Registered
105 Posts
whens the last day we can register?
Please don't misunderstand. You can register at the event, that day. You can also register in advance and pay that day. I'm just asking anyone who can to please let me know in advance. I have to pass along the participants' info to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, so you can get your tax deduction. The more I have in advance, the less I have to worry about that morning. Thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Please don't misunderstand. You can register at the event, that day. You can also register in advance and pay that day. I'm just asking anyone who can to please let me know in advance. I have to pass along the participants' info to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, so you can get your tax deduction. The more I have in advance, the less I have to worry about that morning. Thanks

Kevin
ahh no problem Kevin, I just wanted to know if there was a deadline or not.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hey fellas, sorry but unfortunately I am going to have to pass on this great cause and anything else this weekend. Have the Chicago Marathon (handbiking it, for those that are scratching their head) and got the weekend mixed up. Have fun all who are attending.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
uh-oh...im gonna be 50/50 on this, i plan on tryin to get my car clear filmed soon so it might be out of action for a few days. if anything ill probably just roll in with someone....

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Hey fellas, sorry but unfortunately I am going to have to pass on this great cause and anything else this weekend. Have the Chicago Marathon (handbiking it, for those that are scratching their head) and got the weekend mixed up. Have fun all who are attending.
we'll miss ya! but have fun in ChiTown

on one of these? is this you? JK LOL!!!

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
For this event guys I will be at Lilo at 8:30 AM and heading down to the meet spot around 9:00 if you would like to roll down as a group let me know. Should be a great time and it's for a good cause. Let's have a big L4P presence there!!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I'll be meeting you guys at Lilo's also guys...I'm gonna need to get a apartment in NNJ:laugh: the most miles this car has been getting is going back and forth..haha

21 - 40 of 127 Posts