14.) DopeA4
15.) Bob F430 spyder
16.) UpncominURA GSXR
17.) No Limit

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
on July 15th Registration For This Event Will Be Closed!! I Have To Know Exactly How Many People Are In For This By Then So I Can Make The Proper Arrangements. We Have An Additional 15 Cars Which Aren't On The List Coming From Wide World Of Cars And Town Porsche. If You Are Interested Register Soon. The Recommended Donation For This Event Is $50 Per Person. The Prize For Best Hand And Worst Hand Will Be Cash. There For Your Donation Must Be Made In Cash. It Will Be Given To Chris And You Will Get A Receipt From The Ccj Foundation. I Hope To See All Of You On The 18 Th.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
No doubt the last charity event was great and everyone had a good time at
chris's house. Some people were swimming but this time I recommend everyone bring a bathing suit. The Jacuzzi was great and the pool is nice. Here are some pics from the house at the last charity event.
DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

·
Registered
233 Posts
great idea. sorry i cannot make this one again. the country's biggest annual VW/Audi/Porsche festival is that weekend = Waterfest. maybe next time.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
No worries brother. Maybe you will make the Runway Event. That's going to be in October, I'm probably going to have to limit the amount of people though since it's going to be such a popular event. I will post a thread for it shortly.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
No worries brother. Maybe you will make the Runway Event. That's going to be in October, I'm probably going to have to limit the amount of people though since it's going to be such a popular event. I will post a thread for it shortly.
you should make it on halloween haha...it actually falls on a saturday this year.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I have a meeting this Friday to discuss the event. I'm at the mercy of the airport owner as far as dates are concerned. Halloween would be cool though!

·
Registered
646 Posts
What's up guys first post on this board but I was at the midnight run with you guys and am definitely interested in this charity run. My name is corey and I drive an 08 e93 BMW M3.

·
Registered
938 Posts
What's up guys first post on this board but I was at the midnight run with you guys and am definitely interested in this charity run. My name is corey and I drive an 08 e93 BMW M3.
welcome aboard!

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
1.) FASTLANE
2.) pjs313
3.) NO LIMIT
4.) John Nouri
5.) Supraman1784
6.) Z06Drew
7.) Chris Carrera GT