Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 235 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
The BBQ is always a great time, This will be the 2nd annual L4P BBQ at my house and the last one was fun. I'm expecting a ton of people for this party and charity run so it will be even better this year.
Being selfish here - :(
Damn, gonna miss a great time. Have fun for me.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sorry Mike I forgot your not going to be at this one. I'm used to you always being at the meets, I'll have another good event for you before the end of the season.. ;) :D

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Sorry Mike I forgot your not going to be at this one. I'm used to you always being at the meets, I'll have another good event for you before the end of the season.. ;) :D
I'm gonna need pics :eek:hwell:

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
This is going to be a good one since thee is no real end time. It should be a Blast, my L4P party last year was pretty crazy and this one will be triple the size...

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Guys the BBQ location has been switched back to Chris's house instead of mine so if you want to party at the Mansion again it's on. We need to get some more people in on this guys, it's allot of planning for me I really need like 20 or 30 cars to participate to make it worth while so tell your friends. There are a bunch of Ferrari's coming and also some Porsches that were all on the last run. I don't have them posted up on here but if your not signed up yet please do it ASAP!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Guys the BBQ location has been switched back to Chris's house instead of mine so if you want to party at the Mansion again it's on. We need to get some more people in on this guys, it's allot of planning for me I really need like 20 or 30 cars to participate to make it worth while so tell your friends. There are a bunch of Ferrari's coming and also some Porsches that were all on the last run. I don't have them posted up on here but if your not signed up yet please do it ASAP!
then push back the date into august come up with a detailed plan and route and the rest of us can cross post on other forums. you will get plenty of cars that way.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
There are a few problems there.

1st if I post up the route it will lead to negative attention by either cars tagging along for the ride or the police. (that's why I announce it at the meet)

2nd I'm not looking for more cars I'm looking for good people with nice cars. I have bout 15 exotics coming so I don't need the ricer crowd or people I or my guests don't know since it's going to be at a friends house afterwards.

If you guys want to help that's fine but nobody else organizes these runs and knows how much work is involved and I don't care for people who criticize what I'm doing. If you think you can do better by all means do it I would love to just show up and drive at one of these events.

This is in no way directed at you Drew or Sal, you guys are great but there are a few people who always complain about what I do and I'm getting tired of it. This is for a charity so let's just show some support. If you can't help that's fine but if you know somebody who fits the mold just invite them. I'm looking for 20 - 30 cars not like Midnight run. Thanks for your understanding!

·
Registered
938 Posts

1st if I post up the route it will lead to negative attention by either cars tagging along for the ride or the police. (that's why I announce it at the meet)

2nd I'm not looking for more cars I'm looking for good people with nice cars. I have bout 15 exotics coming so I don't need the ricer crowd or people I or my guests don't know since it's going to be at a friends house afterwards.

If you guys want to help that's fine but nobody else organizes these runs and knows how much work is involved and I don't care for people who criticize what I'm doing. If you think you can do better by all means do it I would love to just show up and drive at one of these events.

This is in no way directed at you Drew or Sal, you guys are great but there are a few people who always complain about what I do and I'm getting tired of it. This is for a charity so let's just show some support. If you can't help that's fine but if you know somebody who fits the mold just invite them. I'm looking for 20 - 30 cars not like Midnight run. Thanks for your understanding!

understood, and i wasn't saying to post the route but a lot of times i see posts about these runs say we will start at X location at y time. we will then drive 20-25 miles and stop in y town then go for so many more miles and stop in z town and so on. people like to have a little idea of where they are going. i just offered the idea of cross posting to get more cars but i can certainly ask my close friends to come along. you know from us you will have me with the z, sal with his stang (it will be running for this meet) and i can try to get my other buddy with the yellow z to come out and another buddy with a turbo bmw to roll too. so i should be able to hook up 4 cars with 3 really cool guys and me (the asshole).

and P.S. if you need a hand with this let me know. i can certainly help.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Awesome Drew I really appreciate your help Brother. The guy with the yellow Z I think his name is Steve, He's cool as shit, that would be great if he came along. I will post up exactly what you were talking about either later today or tomorrow. I'm going through the route planning right now.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Awesome Drew I really appreciate your help Brother. The guy with the yellow Z I think his name is Steve, He's cool as shit, that would be great if he came along. I will post up exactly what you were talking about either later today or tomorrow. I'm going through the route planning right now.

cool, i am going to steve's house in a little while so i will tell him. and cool i am sure you will pic out some good roads for us. the one thing i will say from being on other rallys is that IF POSSIBLE the stops should be on the same side of the road as the direction we are traveling in. making left hand turns in and out of lots is very difficult with that many cars, other then that just let us know what to look forward to! enjoy the rest of your weekend.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
1.) FASTLANE Turbo S cab
2.) pjs313
3.) NO LIMIT
4.) John Nouri S 600
5.) Supraman1784
6.) Z06Drew Z06
7.) Chris Carrera GT
8.) Cars inc.
9.) GVhost
10.) 900AERO
11.) Mark Faraj Porsche turbo cab
12.) Redice M3
13.) Ranger498 Supra
14.) DopeA4
15.) Bob F430 spyder

·
Registered
1,297 Posts

:bow1: Organizing events of such magnitude is A LOT of work. For anyone who criticizes you, they should stop and take a look at your recent events. Events for charity and putting together amazing cars in the NY/NJ area. im impressed bro :clap:

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
sounds good Greg, i might have a few more cars coming with me but i'll let you know if they come through

21 - 40 of 235 Posts