Luxury4Play.com banner

221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Shane just copy everything after the = sign from the youtube vid then paste it in between the youtube [ ] just make sure both brackets are up and there are no spaces in between the [ and any of the text.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts

[---YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE---]

Shane your code should look like what is above...except without the 3 dashes at the beginning and at the end. you have to copy the embed code from you tube...hit reply and on the top right corner theres a youtube symbol...make sure the embed code is in-between the youtube brackets as shown.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Shane just copy everything after the = sign from the youtube vid then paste it in between the youtube [ ] just make sure both brackets are up and there are no spaces in between the [ and any of the text.
You get to find the video yet? here it is again:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nice videos man, I just got back from Mexico about 20 minutes and this is the first site i went to. I can't wait for the next event. If any of you guys are interested there is a pretty big poker run next sunday. I did the last one and it was a good time. If anybody wants more info I could post the link.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Nice videos man, I just got back from Mexico about 20 minutes and this is the first site i went to. I can't wait for the next event. If any of you guys are interested there is a pretty big poker run next sunday. I did the last one and it was a good time. If anybody wants more info I could post the link.
Yea this is gonna be a big poker run. Its the one that us Audi guys puts together..benefiting the soldiers this time around...last time about 100 cars showed

221 - 235 of 235 Posts