Luxury4Play.com banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah as soon as I saw Chip Foose in the little sub window on the 599 video, I knew that it was fake. And the guy kept saying F99 and not 599.

These videos are too cheesy to be legit replica sales videos. And all that "quality" for only $34K???? Yeah right!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Strange that this thread is still ongoing, thought we had already established that replicas are a no-go, especially in L4P. Oh well, in any case, guess we all know now not to buy into these scams, LOL

·
Registered
797 Posts
That isnt why he got banned tho ,,
He got banned because L4P members thought he was lying about his profession and about the cars he claimed to have. I vouched for the guy plenty of times, and have seen his Buggati and other cars around my area, but no one wanted to believe him after his first post.....and once he said he had a F70 on reserve that was the breaking point, they banned him for "lying" about that as well when in fact, he does.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
It's SO stupid how this forum has to eyeball almost everyone who has money. It's like no one understands, people with the amount of money to afford a 20mil home.. THEY ARE BUSY PEOPLE. If you notice, most of the more successful members of this forum post less often. It's because they're busy. I was just reading his thread where people are getting all mad because he was taking too long to post proof of his wealth, and it's just ridiculous. The guy didnt have a signature or an avatar because it doesnt matter to him. He was probably on the dupont registry or wherever else searching for a house, and figured "OH, LUXURY4PLAY, A FORUM ABOUT THE LUXURY LIFESTYLE MIGHT KNOW ABOUT THIS!". He was probably posting on here to network with like-minded people and use the resources some of the members may have. I doubt he has enough spare time to entertain half the things that go on here.

Successful people are generally busy people and arent used to having to justify themselves. If they want a 16M ferrari, they may search on some websites, call friends, call contacts that could help them, and they might post on a forum that's supposedly geard to the "luxury lifestyle". It sounds like an appropriate resource for finding a 16M ferrari.

You guys have to understand.. Someone who makes 1million+ per year (in some cases per MONTH) is WAY different than someone who wakes 100k per year. They dont have time to sit around on a forum and comment on the color of Hazemyths new carpet.(which, is a fantastic pink, by the way ;)) Their entire life is revolved around having their money work for them and living effeciently. Some wealthy entrepreneurs can find a balance of work and play, but others work too hard, dont care enough, or want to progress their business more than they want to sit on a forum all day. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but holy christ.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
He got banned because L4P members thought he was lying about his profession and about the cars he claimed to have. I vouched for the guy plenty of times, and have seen his Buggati and other cars around my area, but no one wanted to believe him after his first post.....and once he said he had a F70 on reserve that was the breaking point, they banned him for "lying" about that as well when in fact, he does.
I saw that,

I thought it was sad!

He was legit, rather not go more into detail though.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Anyone who knows cars would laugh at it. Might work for picking up some girls from the local bar. :laugh:
Exactly, which also brings up a point about AMG and BMW owners!! (mostly)

They'll buy a regular mercedes, throw quad exhaust cut outs and put an AMG badge on...
Same for bmw and their Mseries...

People who don't know cars, don't know the difference or even realize.
People who know cars, think you are a dumb ass.

I never understood that thought process, till one day I realized there isn't one...

101 - 119 of 119 Posts