Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Sooooo, you believe they are showing pictures of their replicas on their site? LOL! Yeah, definitely not a scam.
I'm sorry can you tell me where I said that?

All I'm doing here is defending the blatant insulting of other members for no reason. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I'm sorry can you tell me where I said that?

All I'm doing here is defending the blatant insulting of other members for no reason. Thanks.
You said that by saying it wasn't a scam. If they show pics of real cars and say, "hey, look how great our replicas are!" then I don't see how you can either A) call it a scam; or B) believe the pictures are of replicas.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
You said that by saying it wasn't a scam. If they show pics of real cars and say, "hey, look how great our replicas are!" then I don't see how you can either A) call it a scam; or B) believe the pictures are of replicas.
My defense was IF these people took money and ran (which apparently they do), one could call it a scam. I clearly was unfamiliar with the company and there are many more efficient ways of getting a point across than just saying SCAM and insulting someone. There are, I'm sure, reputable replica companies out there and whether we approve of driving one or not, if they do business properly they are not a "scam". Just giving the benefit of the doubt to all parties involved.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Lets agree to disagree and stop it at that.

David

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Lets agree to disagree and stop it at that.

David
Sorry noob, no reason to come onto a forum and blast other members.

DialM, I wasn't even addressing you in the first place, so no worries.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Sure........

David

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Way to make friends your first month as a member.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
My defense was IF these people took money and ran (which apparently they do), one could call it a scam. I clearly was unfamiliar with the company and there are many more efficient ways of getting a point across than just saying SCAM and insulting someone. There are, I'm sure, reputable replica companies out there and whether we approve of driving one or not, if they do business properly they are not a "scam". Just giving the benefit of the doubt to all parties involved.
I am sorry to hear that you wouldn't think it was a scam if they post bogus pics and delivered a different product (not take the money and run). Posting the bogus pictures makes it a scam.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I am sorry to hear that you wouldn't think it was a scam if they post bogus pics and delivered a different product (not take the money and run). Posting the bogus pictures makes it a scam.
Dude, are you not understanding that I was not familiar with their business practice? Obviously that is the definition of a scam, but I wasn't aware of that at the time.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Dude, are you not understanding that I was not familiar with their business practice? Obviously that is the definition of a scam, but I wasn't aware of that at the time.
Dude, are you not understanding my first post on the matter: "Sooooo, you believe they are showing pictures of their replicas on their site?" Whether you are familiar with them or not, it is a scam just based on looking at the pics, unless you think the pics are of replicas. LOL! They fooled you, no biggie.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
*sigh*, only on the internet can you get flamed for trying to stand up for others. Oh well, I'm done.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
There was no flame, you just didn't understand how the scam worked. Now you do. Check out their videos, too. Pretty amusing. I particularly like the Foose one.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Guys I think you guys are misunderstanding Hollywood85, what he was trying to say was maybe the pictures on their site are real pictures of the cars they made. If you guys didn't know that Super Replicas was a scam company that doesn't post actual pics of their cars you would have probably given them the benefit of the doubt and said "oh those looks like high quality replicas" like Hollywood was doing. He was just defending the company because he thought that they, in fact, did make high quality replicas as they stated.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Guys I think you guys are misunderstanding Hollywood85, what he was trying to say was maybe the pictures on their site are real pictures of the cars they made. If you guys didn't know that Super Replicas was a scam company that doesn't post actual pics of their cars you would have probably given them the benefit of the doubt and said "oh those looks like high quality replicas" like Hollywood was doing. He was just defending the company because he thought that they, in fact, did make high quality replicas as they stated.
Yes thank you but I wasn't even necessarily defending the company, I was defending the OP who got shit on immediately after he posted. No need to call him "dumb as a fcuking doorknob" or whatever the term was.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Yes thank you but I wasn't even necessarily defending the company, I was defending the OP who got shit on immediately after he posted. No need to call him "dumb as a fcuking doorknob" or whatever the term was.
That too. Again, David, OP didn't know the company was a scam and he just wanted to know what your views were on replicas. No need to call him dumb

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
That too. Again, David, OP didn't know the company was a scam and he just wanted to know what your views were on replicas. No need to call him dumb
:bow1:

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Yes, so re-read my first post: "Sooooo, you believe they are showing pictures of their replicas on their site?"

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Yes, so re-read my first post: "Sooooo, you believe they are showing pictures of their replicas on their site?"
The cars on the homepage look like renders. I didn't exactly research the company before I commented.

21 - 40 of 119 Posts