1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
163 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not saying I would buy a replica, like Mr. Carter says a fake is a fake. I just came across this site while searching for CCXR's on the web.
O yes an thanks DavidV.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Not saying I would buy a replica, like Mr. Carter says a fake is a fake. I just came across this site while searching for CCXR's on the web.
O yes an thanks DavidV.
Anytime:lol:
Phrase your question differently so next time we don't think your serious about buying one....
David

·
Registered
408 Posts
You should definitly get it SR is very reputable company as I'm sure most of the members on here would agree!!!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
The are amongst the best of the scammers out there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
You're as dumb as a fcuking door knob.

David
I'm sorry but can you explain your reasoning to this?

Also no need to shout SCAM, I highly doubt this is a scam. The car is a replica, as stated in the title of the thread. A scam would be if the manufacturer took people's money and ran, in which case after one or two "sales" I'm sure they'd no longer be around.

No need to say unnecessary things.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
True!!

I have only had one positive thought when reading about replica cars like these...movies can use them to demolish and crash instead of the real thing! That is the only thing I could ever see these "cars" being worthy of.
I agree.
And it would be nice to se one in a movie!!!

·
Banned
4,164 Posts

Also no need to shout SCAM, I highly doubt this is a scam. The car is a replica, as stated in the title of the thread. A scam would be if the manufacturer took people's money and ran, in which case after one or two "sales" I'm sure they'd no longer be around.

It is a scam infact, Super Replicas is notorious for taking customers' money and not delivering a car, not even a replica. They usually take the cash and dash, as soon as you give them your money they disappear

·
Banned
163 Posts

I'm not sure of you are being sarcastic or serious.....

David

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
If it is in fact a scam then I stand corrected on that, I'm not familiar with the company and if they screw people over then obviously they should be called out.

DavidV - I'm being serious...everyone here is of different experience levels when it comes to the auto industry and others, and there is no reason to just flat out insult someone about it. If you know so much more than them, use your knowledge to educate them on the subject. Insults for no reason make you sound like the ignorant one and there's really just no point to it.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
The car is a replica, as stated in the title of the thread. A scam would be if the manufacturer took people's money and ran, in which case after one or two "sales" I'm sure they'd no longer be around.
Sooooo, you believe they are showing pictures of their replicas on their site? LOL! Yeah, definitely not a scam.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts