Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few people have been asking to see some of my personal collection.

I often do 2 of each. I have this Father Son thing and I like to match with him when we are together so I buy 2 and one is for him.

Enjoy

Pops and myself

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
There's a lot of plastic on those you sure those are not company stock. LOL! J/K Sick looking pieces! I wish may dad love watches that much!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's a lot of plastic on those you sure those are not company stock. LOL! J/K Sick looking pieces! I wish may dad love watches that much!
I keep my ish in plastic like my great jewish ancestors. plastic covered couches, plastic covered jackets, and plastic covered a lange & sohne.. hahaha

he loves watches, but is happy just wearing his breguet ss or his biretrograde fm. He likes being low key.. BUT he does have some legit pieces himself. ie FP Journe Plat Tourb on Plat Bracelet... Ill get some pics up

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
looks good David!! Love the father/son stuff, thats sick.

I need to order something from you, soon!! :D

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Love is in the air, exciting and new, this is the love boat....... looking good.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
More pics! By the way, had no idea you were so young. Congratulations on your success thus far! How did you get involved in the high-end watch business in the first place?

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Davids not that young he has a good plastic surgeon!

GFK too! Rep son!

·
Registered
557 Posts
If I can prove to be your long lost brother, can I get in on this whole father son thing?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts