Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is the most ultimate collaboration in the history of L4P. :bow1:

SBTG, came up with a sweet shoe for me that really blew me away. I wanted to thank Mark for his inspiration and creativity! SBTG, created the one of a kind graphics for the shoe and then helped us create the graphics for the straps to match. With some work from Cavallino we got the best design layout for the strap sizing and specs. To finish it off a Matte Red Lace Lock to be stitched and attached into the dog collar so my K9 can match.

Rob Montana AKA TheStrapSmith, was total clutch for this project. First Rob spec'd out some Smooth black leather straps for my watches as well as some custom collars for my dog to get the base of this idea rolling. Smooth black leather straps, no stitching, and black buckles to keeps things clean and classic. Even when our silkscreen guys accidentally screwed up the first collar, Rob came through lightning fast and got us a replacement just in time!!

I guess I can say that I tried my best to bring these two worlds together to create something completely unique and different.

I was first inspired by the "When your watch matches your shoes" thread... and I couldn't stop there. As many of you who personally know me, I like to be different and change it up a bit and this was the perfect canvas.

(To note, this was a prototype run. We are still testing the durability of the silkscreen technique and working to perfect the style and concept.)

So these are currently NOT for sale!

Once we perfect the technique we will announce it to the 4!

Until then... I hope you all enjoy the end result!!

Thank you SBTG and ROB MONTANA!!!

(I have also included a couple pics of the other collars Rob has made for me. These Collars all match current straps that I have myself, so now my pup is stylin and matching) - Enjoy!

·
5,744 Posts
There could be a lot of cool possibilities with this.

-Markus-

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
B R A V O !!!!
thanks for everything this past weekend man!
miss you man!! excited for winter.. but I think ill be making a trip up to see you in a few weeks.

also have a present in the works for you

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Even if the silkscreen starts to fade or crackle, I can see it looking even better. Even as they are now, they look amazing.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I was wondering what it was you were talking about on Friday. As if the 458 wasn't enough you come up with these straps, shoes and collars. Very cool.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Great work, love the finished product.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts