Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks our dream is finally being realized...

I am proud to announce that "Cats Exotics" has secured our new home. On Thursday, 9-9-2010 we closed on our Brand New Complex totally over 65,000 Square Feet including two buildings totaling 20,000 Square Feet located in Lynnwood, Washington. The complex is a stones throw from the Alderwood Mall located conveniently at the I-405 and I-5 Interchange exits.

In the next few months we will be under going a complete build out of the facility. We are striving to provide our customers with a one-stop shop; to include, a full vehicle Detail facility, full on-site mechanical service of all brand vehicles, winter storage for your collector car and of course a state of the art indoor showroom. We will make it a fun place to just come and hang out and share time with other car nuts like ourselves.

We have been lucky to have such great customers over the years that have helped me make this decision easy. The daily joy we get of working with family as well as friends is a true dream come true. Thanks for all the support from so many of you over the past years.

We have a lot of fun work ahead of us and hope to have everything completed by spring next year.

Once it is all completed you best believe we will be throwing one BIG party!

Can't wait to see you all there!

And without further ado....

Building A - 12,000 square feet

Both buildings as seen from the end of the complex, Bldg A is on the left @ 12,000 sq feet and Bldg B is on the right at 8,000 square feet

And in case you didn't know we DO also have a new logo....no more papyrus! This is the low-res version for now:

And I can also say that this IS NOT ALL. We have many more exciting things coming up......:clap:

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Thank you for letting us all know about the upcoming plans. It was nice to talk to you yesterday and we are looking forward to the invites for the grand opening party. I heard Roy will be giving Lambos away ;)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
congrats on the new place. let me know if you need a tech.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the support everyone! We are thinking sometime early next spring hopefully, we want to have the best facility possible!

·
Registered
59 Posts
It was only a matter of time Roy. Nice to see your outstanding customer service paying out in spades.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts