Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Please tell me they gave you a discount because they used old wood :D

Hahah just kidding, like I said before, I absolutely love the design. Love spanish design and architecture. Really into Moorish architecture specifically, all part of my origins. Good on you not to just follow the crowd and do your own thing.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Looks perfect Knick, you have kept this project very consistent from the exterior to the home furnishings. I can't wait to see the home when it's completed!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
This is badass

You have great taste, your house is very unique, inside and out....nothing out of a catalogue. What "style" would you call all of this, and did you pick everything up from a private designer or?
I want this! - So sick! very "dia del muerte-esque"

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
first time i went to Ben's (silver surfer) crib, i was immediately inspired! it was "modern" yet comfortable/stylish
thanks bud, I'm glad you were bit by the bug and have run with it. Your casa will be a paradise for your family and friends and a wonderful reflection of the dedication and talent you and wifey have poured into it.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
thanks bud, I'm glad you were bit by the bug and have run with it. Your casa will be a paradise for your family and friends and a wonderful reflection of the dedication and talent you and wifey have poured into it.
Hey speaking of your house, those photos of it in the HH article look sick but its hard to really see whats going on. Are there any high res ones floating around?

Empty, is there going to be a L4P house warming party when its all done?

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
great pieces...antiques=character can't wait to see it completely done, enjoy in good health

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
house looks great, it must have took some long man hours to find the perfect furnishings and antiques to decorate your home, I really like the theme too the only house of its kind

·
Banned
1,927 Posts
Nothing wrong with that, if you want it done right, have to do it yourself huh?

Nice work on everything, the theme of the entire house was pieced together nicely.

Thankd for the good words!

Mexican Hacienda/Spanish rustic?
i like to call it "casa california" was popular mexican style brought to California in the early-middle 1920's

just a mere 5 years of building after 3 years of dreaming/planning
wifey and i went through 3 architects/2 design build firms before finding the right builders

as for interior design i went through 2 highly regarded designers before taking the reigns this weekend again!
also had trouble getting the landscape going, so i hand drew that too-

i guess you can say i am kind of a control freak!
life experience>edjumacation

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Knick what awesome items going into the interior. I love this piece as I have been looking for something like this but for a bed. I love the old wood look. I still don't know if I want it platform bed style or with a foot and head board style

21 - 38 of 38 Posts