Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought y'all might enjoy this
(as i have received many many PM's about Interior design/features)

now that my familia and i have moved in...
it's time to get the inside all fit

here is less than 1/3rd of the fun stuff coming!

·
Banned
1,927 Posts
This is badass

Chrome Hearts Interior Design...

You have great taste, your house is very unique, inside and out....nothing out of a catalogue. What "style" would you call all of this, and did you pick everything up from a private designer or?

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You have great taste, your house is very unique, inside and out....nothing out of a catalogue. What "style" would you call all of this, and did you pick everything up from a private designer or?
Thankd for the good words!

Mexican Hacienda/Spanish rustic?
i like to call it "casa california" was popular mexican style brought to California in the early-middle 1920's

just a mere 5 years of building after 3 years of dreaming/planning
wifey and i went through 3 architects/2 design build firms before finding the right builders

as for interior design i went through 2 highly regarded designers before taking the reigns this weekend again!
also had trouble getting the landscape going, so i hand drew that too-

i guess you can say i am kind of a control freak!
life experience>edjumacation

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very nice! Wouldn't expect anything less.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
design build firms
Well, theres your problem.

Congrats on getting your estate closer to completion. It's nice to see a home that still feels "homey" while maintaining the ginormous size. I've seen too many places half that size that feel like a warehouse.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've seen too many places half that size that feel like a warehouse.
hey- thanks for following this process, it has been quite tha ride!
first time i went to Ben's (silver surfer) crib, i was immediately inspired!
it was "modern" yet comfortable/stylish

i also experienced modern= sterile = cold and nonfunctional
wifey and i have also already lived in houses that were more to fit ego that familia ya digg?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
wifey and i have also already lived in houses that were more to fit ego that familia ya digg?
That's the staple of "new money" large estates here in SoCal. Huge homes with amazing architecture, but the interior appointments are too cookie cutter, straight from a jr. designer learning the ropes. Pretty sick (in a bad way) when an 8 figure home looks like a restoration hardware catalog puked everywhere.

I'm still waiting to see the driveway and other hidden features I'm sure you're hiding. :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
LOVE it. The details of your new home are truly amazing, and the interior pieces are all very interesting. Something for the eye and the mind in every nook and crany.

* that's a LOT of crosses

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Absolutely beautiful furnishings. They will compliment the architecture perfectly. I'm looking forward to seeing your house in Sunset or Architectural Digest.

That's a lot of crosses, are you expecting vampires or is part of the house operating as a monastery? ;)

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Nothing like a Beautiful Mexican Hacienda
:thumb:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts