Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware of where the cartier leather goods such as wallets,bags or belts are made?

Searching on the web for men wallets I didnt find any info or photos showing a ''made in'' badge as you can see in Hermes or LV.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I'd recommend calling a boutique. Several of my LV pieces were made in different places, but both were purchased from the same boutique here in Atlanta.

My current wallet was made in Spain, whereas my bag was made in the US. (They are both Azure Damier).

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd recommend calling a boutique. Several of my LV pieces were made in different places, but both were purchased from the same boutique here in Atlanta.

My current wallet was made in Spain, whereas my bag was made in the US. (They are both Azure Damier).
After a little more web searching I found a wallet with a ''made in France'' badge inside.

The first LV wallet I bought was made in spain, so I got it back to the store and asked for one that is made in France.

I think LV made in US are only sold in USA. Also now most wallets in canvas pattern , monogram , damier etc are made in spain and not in France as they used to be.

A least Hermes does the whole production in France.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts