Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really getting close to pulling the trigger! Any thought as in negative feedback? Any one know if I can find a pre-owned one? Also can the strap's be changed out?

cartier-calibre-de-cartier-brown-dial-pink-gold-bezel-automatic-mens-watch-w7100051-4.jpg

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
That watch is stunning in person. Great in-house movement. Only negative is that it doesn't hold it's value. Definitely look for used in great condition. And yes the strap can be changed. I believe I have see one listed on of the forums with a bracelet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its a nice watch, but, and this may not be important to you, the leather strap feels very cheap. The strap on my Tag feels 100x nicer. Consider it with the SS band instead.

·
Registered
739 Posts
The calibre is amazing, definitely on my watch list. For me a simple stainless with a black face would be beautiful. Come to think, my local costco had a two tone rose gold calibre on a bracelet for I think 12kish. It was a few months back so I could be off on the price but I remember it being a deal. I personally don't seek the two tone in this model though. The new diver is epic too!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a nice watch, but, and this may not be important to you, the leather strap feels very cheap. The strap on my Tag feels 100x nicer. Consider it with the SS band instead.
If I'm going to pay $8K for a watch, I do care for the strap.

I havnt seen this watch in person yet..

Which Tag are you referring to?

·
Registered
478 Posts
If I'm going to pay $8K for a watch, I do care for the strap.

I havnt seen this watch in person yet..

Which Tag are you referring to?
When I had my Santos I had a Navy gator strap made because I wanted a different color. Cost me about 300 and used the Cartier deployment and felt and looked amazing IMO. Cartier straps to me have a look about them that is really really nice, but always felt stiff. I will search for pics on my old phone but point is,as stated it is a very quality piece, in-house movement, looks great and interchangeable strap plus the ability to add a SS bracelet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new on this forum and happen to see this post. I have all stainless black dial on bracelet I'm considering selling in case OP or anyone else is interested. I had the same watch with the leather strap but prefer the bracelet, which btw is very comfortable on the wrist. The watch is still under cartier warranty and is less than a year old. No marks or scratches. Reference can be provided upon request. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
^Are you referring to me? If you are interested send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll be glad to send you pictures.

Sorry OP, I didn't want to highjack your thread. I only posted in case you were interested in my watch since the bracelet can be replaced to a strap. You can also easily sell the bracelet for 1k+ if you don't want it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^Are you referring to me? If you are interested send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll be glad to send you pictures.

Sorry OP, I didn't want to highjack your thread. I only posted in case you were interested in my watch since the bracelet can be replaced to a strap. You can also easily sell the bracelet for 1k+ if you don't want it.
no problem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts