Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well basically, I wanna know what cars run in your family. For mine its mainly Mercedes and some other cars, probably because im Albanian.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Jags have been a family based car for decades. My grandfather all the way to me have had an XJ series..... I finally ditched mine a couple of days ago and am going to the Volvo dealer tomorrow actually. :) It will be the first Volvo in the family but we have also been japanese tuner nuts between my uncle and I.

87 FC3S
94 FD3S
89 240 coupe
93 240 hatch
95 MKIV Supra
99 Eclipse GS
00 Civic

lots of small, fun jap cars

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1971 Mercedes Benz 300SEL 6.3 Litres - Massive vehicle and a joy to drive - This thing was like a tank on the road, would take anything on if needed - NOW SOLD :(

MERC 16.JPG MERC12.JPG MERC13.JPG MERC14.JPG MERC15.JPG MERC 11.JPG

I think this is called a ZUK Truck but im unsure - in anyone knows then please tell me? - we tried reaching top speed on this on the motorway and couldnt even go to 60MPH - Eventually Albanian police stopped us and told us off :lol:

ZUK3.JPG ZUK1.JPG ZUK2.JPG

Im also unsure of what this bike is... we bought the ZUK and this happened to be lurking around inside the truck. The seller said take it along with the sidecar so we did. We gave him a little extra cash for his generouisity. Also if anyone knows what this is called then please tell as im unaware of it. I think its from China.

UNK3.JPG UNK1.JPG UNK2.JPG

Mercedes C250 Turbodiesel Sport - Standard vehicle on the Albanian roads. - NOW SOLD

fad4.jpg fad1.jpg fad2.jpg fad3.jpg

Again another Mercedes C250 TurboDiesel - Very standard compared to the other one - NOW SOLD

FAD7.jpg FAD8.jpg FAD5.jpg FAD6.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sir Robbins - Nice list there. Jags are beautiful cars to look at, especially the Sovereign models and Volvo are great family cars also. I love both manufacturers but if i had to pick one, itll be the JAAGGGGGGG

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Chevy runs deep in this family! Although I don't own a Chevy. :) Everyone in my family is big into Chevy's. It's probably a midwest thing. Closest I have to that is my GMC Acadia.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Sir Robbins - Nice list there. Jags are beautiful cars to look at, especially the Sovereign models and Volvo are great family cars also. I love both manufacturers but if i had to pick one, itll be the JAAGGGGGGG
I already miss the jag.... Beautiful XJ but miles were racking up and fuel was vanishing fast. I am going for a Volvo S80 or S60 most likely for the 4 door and looking into a C5 vette by year's end or next summer for another toy. Muscle this time over import

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This here is my daily cruising car in Albania - usually drive over in the summers. It also has an automatic engine start from the key. Ill try upload a video if i can of me demonstrating it. Anyway, heres my Mercedes E-Class E300 - Love the E-Class all the way, especially the 06' models. And there should also be one photo of the Merc with the Audi S6 wheels that my previous car had, need thoughts... Do Audi wheels look good on the Merc? Also just to note out, acceleration on this vehicle is beastly with that 3.L diesel motor. Car also has custom leather interior.

E5.JPG E1.JPG E2.JPG E3.JPG E4.JPG

Again, another Mercedes E-Class, this time in black. Not much to say about this car as I havnt been in it or driven it.

EC3.JPG EC1.JPG EC2.JPG

Mercedes E-Class with 5 spoke replica muscle car wheels. Other E-Class in the photo aint mine so no point explaining.

BH4.JPG BH1.JPG BH2.JPG BH3.JPG

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 Beautifully abandoned S-Classes in need of short restoration - im a sucker for these old S-classes. Theyre so elegant and crisp, unfortunately for these two theres not much in it for them. Currently theyre under my house in the garage just sitting their and one time ill try bring these two bad boys back to life. One is top luxury Spec and i think the other is AMG. im unaware of this.

S8.JPG S1.JPG S2.JPG S3.JPG S4.JPG S5.JPG S6.JPG S7.JPG

AND ANOTHER MERCEDES!!! This time its one of the older Mercedes Benz's - This is an E-Class, i dont know much on the specs but it does look nice with them wheels.

EE3.JPG EE1.JPG EE2.JPG

1983 Tuned wide-bodied VW Golf GLD MK2 - Spec only avaliable in Europe apparently? Mistake me if im wrong - The body was custom made from light carbon fibre and part fibre glass.

G4.JPG G1.JPG G2.JPG G3.JPG

AND THIS IS THE FINAL OF THE CARS THAT RUN IN MY FAMILY, Now please share yours as id like to know what people tend to purchase on the market.

PEACE.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SaintV - I love them US - Spec vehicles. So big and juicy, even though you guys have petrol alot cheaper over there, i just gotta say GMC is my all time fav SUV after the Range Rover and The G55 AMG

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
2 Bmw's, 1 porsche, 2 lexuses, 2 volvo's, 2 Mercedes, 1 Range Rover....young money... so before that it was all Ford Explorer, F-150's, Dodge Rams, Chrysler vans, Jeeps, and whatever we could afford :)

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
ok so these are the most random photos but I had to find pics that had the cars in it because obviously didn't take pictures of some of the boring stock cars

Unfortunately No pics of the S80, C70, or real good shots of the S550 or RR HSE...I forgot we also have had a couple IS's I didn't include and the company trucks, but no one cares about those.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
We are a Dodge family.

My dad had:
3 Darts
2 Dusters
4 Cudas
3 Road Runners
2 Challengers
2 Superbees
5 Rams
SRT8 Charger
Several 300's

I've owned
3 Jeeps
2 Rams
1 Viper
1 Fury (66)

I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting, (or leaving out, *cough* minivan *cough*) but that gives a general picture. My father owned and restored mopars for many many years, so I was always raised on V8 muscle.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts