Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I don't understand your thread title but these are awesome!!!! (I'm an ex-drifter) That samuri sword gear stick is SICK!!!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts

wtf is this?? 4 door r34?? i like the wheels in the gt3rs

·
Registered
7,806 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
^^^^^ hahahahaha great place for the hood pins. Especially the left one

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Yes. Japan makes 4dr R34s. They are RWD and come with RB25
yeah just read up on it. hmm didnt know that. gotta say, the 4dr looks pretty lame compared to the godzilla coupe.

is it just me or are all these anime girl pictures kinda weird. not gonna lie, i would not want that on my car, or anywhere near me.
that honda fit doesn't even look that bad with R8ish grille.
oh lawd, lambo doors on a honda.

·
Registered
620 Posts
In my opinion these cars a ugly and ruined beyond belief. I understand that it's their cars and they can do what they want with them but there's got to be a limit on how much you can destroy a car and make an already ugly car (the Honda Fit) uglier.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
In my opinion these cars a ugly and ruined beyond belief. I understand that it's their cars and they can do what they want with them but there's got to be a limit on how much you can destroy a car and make an already ugly car (the Honda Fit) uglier.
I will agree on the body mods and such but these anime paintjobs and graphics are amazing and happen to be apart of a huge club in Japan. It stays in japan though. It is fun to admire and look upon though since none of us USA citizens would do this (except Kirby) :laugh: hence Gold Rush lambo of Kirby's celebration of kirby

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes. Japan makes 4dr R34s. They are RWD and come with RB25
They should have just left the rb26 in it. There was a drifter driving this car a few years back at the track out here. He was insane no joke. Not this exact car, but an imported 4 door skyline. There is also a person at Cal Poly Pomona who drives a scion tc and the car looks like those. I love Japanese cartoons but not enough to deck the nsx out in it.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
They should have just left the rb26 in it. There was a drifter driving this car a few years back at the track out here. He was insane no joke. Not this exact car, but an imported 4 door skyline. There is also a person at Cal Poly Pomona who drives a scion tc and the car looks like those. I love Japanese cartoons but not enough to deck the nsx out in it.
Blitz ER34 of Ken Nomura?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts