Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Welcome to Cars for the Cure 2014

registration now open...100% donation to The American Lung Association!

WELCOME TO AN AUTOMOTIVE ENTHUSIASTS DREAM
The 10th Annual "Cars for the Cure" Heathrow automotive festival will be held the weekend of February 7th - 9th 2014 at beautiful Colonial TownPark in Lake Mary, Florida. This charitable event, hosted by the American Lung Association in Florida, promises to be like no other.

Lamborghinis, Bugattis, Porsche, and Aston Martins are just a few of the over 150 cars that will line the streets of Colonial TownPark for the largest charitable car show in the Southeast United States. Central Florida's 2014 Cars for the Cure will showcase an array of the most distinctive and unforgettable cars from around the world, with proceeds from the day long, family festival to benefit the American Lung Association in Central Florida.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I'd say look for the white maserati, but I think my car will be one of the most uninteresting there considering the usual turnout :lol:

·
Registered
955 Posts
This is always a great show. I'll be out there with the family checking out all the rides. There is always an amazing collection!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Can't Wait for this event. Looking forward to it as always. Tampa Automotive Club and Corsa America Rally are bringing some fun toys to the party. Thanks as always for putting this great charity event on for all Rob!

List so far:

Thomas Heinrichs - Porsche 997 Turbo Cab EVOMS 610
David Hutchinson - Ferrari 430 Spyder
Geoff Hutchinson - Ferrari 430 Spyder / SLS AMG
Bart McGrath - Viper
Louis Cappolino - Porsche 996 TT
Scott Miller - Maserati Ghibli
Jan Pettifor - Lamborghini SV
Eric Van Vorst -E63S
Keith Saunders - Ferrari 458
Eric Carnevale - Porsche GT2
Angel Serano - Nissan GTR
Joe Elnaggar - Toyota Supra 76mm Single Turbo 850+RWHP
Andy Lehrer - Ferrari 430
Charlie Wilson - Viper

·
Registered
833 Posts
I went for 5 minutes, and left. The rain was one issue. The bigger issue was, I don't know his name, but Mr Whatever didn't show with this 5-10 high end exotics like normal. I don't blame him though, I wouldn't bring this out in the rain either...

The Grand Sport Sang Bleu. **** I love seeing that car too. :) His Sang Noir is nice, but the Sang Bleu....DAMN!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts