Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious how after market parts companies get the cars they use? The cars that you see in magazines or any advertisements, even the ones you see on this forum. Do they buy the car themselves or use someone's personal car that would be used or taken to any car shows?

After market part companies meaning: tires, rims, performance mods, body kits, ect...

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Generally owners lend their car for photoshoots, or to be presented at SEMA, etc.

Some of course, own them as well.

...my basic summary & interpretation, at least.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
No set answer. All different.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

Well if any companies are looking for a car to use I would be more than happy to let them use mine for some modifications and advertising. :)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Thanks.

Well if any companies are looking for a car to use I would be more than happy to let them use mine for some modifications and advertising. :)
Usually you still have to pay for the parts, you either get them at a discount or don't have to pay for install.

BTW what kind of car, mods, pics?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing is free right, haha

2010 Audi A5 S-line. Just tinted windows right now. Don't really have the budget but I would like to get some black rims, lowered, and exhaust. A matte black vinyl wrap would be amazing too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts