1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated - Cars & Coffee at Kart2Kart - Detroit

Kart2Kart C&C facebook page

Kart2Kart Website

Above are the two links for the event, which was moved to the 2nd saturday of the month due to Labor Day weekend. I plan on arriving around 8, to get some runs in the karts before it's too crowded. I'll be there with MrTopher, in his white GTI. This will be my first time attending, but he's been before and there was a R34, CGT and numerous other exotics. If your in the area, stop on by. If anyone wants to go to a sports bar afterwards and watch a football game (or two :D), get food and some drinks, let me know. Hope to see you guys there.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris, thanks for chiming in pal. Should be a good turnout. Awesome photos as well.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How often is it held? This is right in my back yard! I might be able to get a couple Lamborghini's to come if you need more Italian blood :)
Italian blood is always welcomed. It's usually the 1st of every month, but because of Labor Day this month, they postponed it 1 month. Even if you lack accomplices, come down and join the show, after all - it is in your backyard.

·
Registered
31 Posts
We really aren't sure yet. Kind of playing each month at a time. Last year I drove my M3 until the end of November but it does get pretty cold in the mornings so we will just see.

Dave

·
Registered
483 Posts
Look forward to this month's. As long as the weather is ok, should be a nice turn out to include a couple of clients.

·
Registered
32 Posts
MrTopher2...Great Pics from sept. got a great one omy yellow S4. Thanks! I'm still rockn' the point and click so high qual shots are appreciated.

·
Registered
223 Posts
MrTopher2...Great Pics from sept. got a great one omy yellow S4. Thanks! I'm still rockn' the point and click so high qual shots are appreciated.
For sure man, I'll be sure to get some more next time. I just got a new camera and would like to make a video of the event.

...Whip out the roller blades and make like I'm a Hollywood film-maker on tracks! ;)

·
Registered
604 Posts
i was just there this past saturday for the first time. Great Times. I should try to make it out when you go in the spring :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Finally...looks like spring is not too far away. Hopefully we are not jinxing ourselves by posting this, but we are going to try our first meet of the season on Saturday April 2nd. The meets are at the same place as last year at Kart 2 Kart in Sterling Heights. The meets go from 8:30 to 11:30 and K2K offers discounted races at $12 till noon.

The best way to keep up with the happenings of the meet are on the facebook page. All are welcome and hoping to make this meet even larger than past years. We are going to stay on the same schedule being the first Saturday of every month (possibly moving for 4th of July weekend).

Facebook page ---> Login | Facebook

Facebook event invitation page ---> Login | Facebook

Dave

1 - 20 of 56 Posts