Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I went to my first Cars & Coffee style event over the weekend and decided to do a little write-up for GTspirit.com. There weren't a whole lot of cars in attendance, but it was still a nice event, and a reminder that the car community is always fun to be around.

It's been a reoccurring tradition at Distinctive Collection in Calgary to hold a Cars & Coffee event every Saturday while the weather is sunny and peaceful in July and August. The event gives car enthusiasts an opportunity to show off their exotic rides and enjoy the company of fellow high-rollers and simply enjoy their high-end cars in the company of like-minded people.

Lineup2.jpg 575.jpg Gallardo2.jpg Porsche3.jpg

This Saturday, the event saw everything from a Ferrari 308 GTS to a mint Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4.

Upon my arrival to Distinctive Collection, my friend and I were greeted by a beautiful red Ferrari 1993 348 GT Competizione basking in the sun. Not soon after, a silver Ferrari 575 Maranello and black Ferrari 308 GTS graced us with their presence.

Testarosa.jpg
Aston.jpg

While the Ferrari tripple-threat sat out front for all to see, an Aston Martin V12 Vantage announced its presence with a thunderous seep roar.
As the morning went on, we saw a trio of Porsche 911's and a brilliant red Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 stop by for a visit.

Porsche Pair.jpg 575 on the move.jpg 348 GT Competizion.jpg 308 Magnum PI.jpg Porsche2.jpg

Check out the following video to see the unique rides that showed up to this installment of Distinctive Collection's Coffee + Cars event:

Full story at GTspirit.com

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lot of old favorites return. Been busy this summer so I haven't made it out yet.
I'm not sure is Distinctive is holding any more Cars + Coffee events this summer sadly. But I am sure there's others. There weren't many cars there, but the ones that were there were pretty darn cool!

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Wow they are cutting it short. Usually in the past they kept on going until mid September. No matter, trip to Gold Coast Bentley in 2 weeks time will make up for that.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wow they are cutting it short. Usually in the past they kept on going until mid September. No matter, trip to Gold Coast Bentley in 2 weeks time will make up for that.
Their website lists Sunday, August 10th as the last one. But there could be more in the coming weeks and they just haven't listed them.

Via Distinctive Collection's Facebook page:
"Distinctive Collection had another exciting Coffee and Cars event this Saturday- http://bit.ly/17jDzHK If you missed it, we will be running Coffee & Cars every Saturday until the end of September!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts