Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another Cars & Coffee tomorrow morning, ( Saturday ) 7am-9am. Feel free to drop by and say hello, we will bring something nice for everyone to see! We had a nice turn out last week, 3 skylines, F430, 2 Bentleys, and lots of euro cars. Hope to see a great crowd this weekend! This is a weekly meet now, every saturday we will be doing this bringing a different car for you to see.

Photography goes to Garrett Brown, Spencer Berke, Richard Robello.

ALL CARS WELCOME
7:00am-9:00am
Carlsbad Company Stores
5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124
Carlsbad, California 92008

-Spencer

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'll see you and Nick bright and early tomorrow morning!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ill be there no matter what also!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Rain or shine guys! I know the San Diego boys are not scared of rain. ;) Lots of pics this time!
Tell Spence to bring his camera then this time :laugh:

He was too happy driving my new car to remember that we need proof of these meets (iPhone4 pics don't count :D)

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, yeah Mark that was a big highlight of my life driving your car. I doubt anyone here even knows what you managed to get.

I'll bring my camera but no promises that I'll be able take the photos in the rain.

We shall see!

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I was there this morning...looks like the rain washed away the chances of a decent sized group of cars showing up. I'll be back out on 12/4, hopefully you can all have a good turn out next weekend!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry about the no show, we just woke up and it was pouring rain so we decided to not go due to 3 weeks ago going with the SV and it was just too much. Nick and I both managed to get soaked but we didn't mind, we have a lamborghini event today at the showroom so we had to be at the dealership a little early.

Next weekend we will bring something even better, it will be worth it.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts