Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one seen or heard of sunglasses with a carbon fiber finish on the frame? I am looking for glasses with thicker frames not slim ones. Anything would be helpful!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
I keep seeing his avatar, and I want a pic of his car. Want a LGT bad.

-Markus-

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yay more lgt owners! Unfortunately is not mine! Its another member of Legacy GT. I need to take good pictures of my car before i can put it up!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have been doing some research and it seems like the Blac frames are very well made. They are made by Bellinger and the quality is great.

Personally I would rather buy a frame from a company who specializes in Carbon Fiber frames than one that has 1 frame made of carbon fiber.

my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
yea the raybans are sick, i have a pair too... definatley worth it

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
What about carbon fiber neck ties ;- ) let me know if you would like one.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My local optometrist ordered in those Blac frames for me to check out, and they arrived today so I'll check them out after work. I got her to bring in the La Piste frame, dark carbon on the outside and the burnt orange on the inside.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Despite how much I wanted to keep them, was ultimately disappointed with the quality of the lenses offered with the series of CF Raybans after swapping them twice. Ended up returning them and picking up another pair of Maui Jim's. They certainly were light though...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts